V 5.2.2 Bugs - You find em, We fix em

Yes I know where they are, but what do they actually mean?

The distance between GPS fixes used to ascertain GPS heading and the speed at which it starts doing this. Obviously GPS heading requires movement of the receiver to compute a heading.

The two settings below this Iā€™m not so sure about. The manual gives a description that Iā€™m not sure is correct?

1 Like

The roll calculation does indeed correct the gps position with regard to roll angle.

The degrees per degree side hill attempts to correct the WAS zero point error that will occur if a side hill is dragging your vehicle down hill. In this situation basically a straight ahead steer will not keep you straight any longer. up hill steer is required for a straight path. A very similar scenario to having a poorly set up WAS.

The one scenario where this sort of correction goes wrong is with a side mounted implement which produces considerably different effects depending on whether the implement is on the high side or the low side.

Anything wrong with my explanations, someone please shout out and correct.

1 Like

Thank you, your explanations are very good. I have a much better understanding of what changes what now for these parameters.

This winter I want to go through the manual and write these explanations in.

Itā€™s not to do with the reconnection countdown, but when it attempts to re-connect afterward it becomes completely locked up for a few seconds (even Windows tells you itā€™s not responding) and stops forwarding data to AOG.

1 Like

I have seen similar behavior, on a field where I pass a neighbor who have wifi (locked with code) while I was using very stable 4G Hotspot on mobile phone.
Computer went from around 10% (half AOG half agio) up to 100 %, every time I had passed the neighbor.
I activated windows joblist and it turned out to be a windows malware update that ate the cpu power.
I then used CCleaner to shut down unnecessary startup programs (including this windows security updater) rebooted and problem solved.
Must say windows updates were already turned off!
And also both AOG and agio stayed at around 5%

2 Likes

Whats the technical reasoning on the long countdown? Other than have the disconnection pop up not spam the screen.

I connect to my own cellular base, It could reconnect every 0.5s if needed.

The long countdown also amazes me, a while ago my was incredibly slow to re-establish connection to the base, but was greatly reduced after I updated my F9P, do not understand context.

Hello,

I have discovered a very unimportant bug, but only reported ā€œfeaturesā€ can be removed in future releases. During adapting new tools during driving I found out:
If you are driving (autosteer ON or OFF) with sections ON (automatic or manual) and then opening the tool-settings page, the sections including the ā€œpaintingā€ on the field are switched off. After closing the settings-page you have to reenable/reset the sections to work again. Thankfully autosteer is not interrupted by a settings change.

I noticed this also if have minimized the AOG window (this may not be a bug but due to winform ā€¦).

The most annoying is that the sections are closed in physics but the paint is still applied. I got screwed once, now I know. :sweat_smile:

I have the same issue here, had it also with 5.2.1. AgIO freezes and AOG is lost for some seconds, then reconnects, still with RTK fix and Age still counting up until I regain connection to 4g.

Iā€™ve got the problem that Aog loses gps if agio is minimised. Have to always make agio the top, activated window then gps doesnā€™t get lost.

Thatā€™s a strange one, sounds like a Windows issue

Do you mean open on top of AOG? Normally just leave it open and when you click somewhere on AOG it disappear behind AOG.

Yes what I mean if I click on Aog and agio disappears behind that when I lose gps . I have to keep agio infront of Ago. I have to drag agio so only top bar visible so as not block Ago .

Hello, one I miss is, a second skip value by Uturn. It would be comfortable to have a skip value on both sides of the field. One on the side of the A point, one of the B point.
Thanks.

1 Like

So you ask for a different feature than Your Skip, which does a field from one side. If you set it to 3 skips in Uturn it will do 2 at the other end.
If 3 were left 2 would be right until that part is finished then 3 right and 2 left

Hallo, yes, but not exactly. One side 3, on the other side 5, or 4 and 6, or 2 and 4, and all turns in the same direction, for example right.