V4 Lives on

You sure can, just keep the separate of course. They will keep their own settings.

New version on github now.

I haven’t tried it with an actual steer board, maybe will do that today and see what is up with that.

Meanwhile, there is an easter egg in there, can you find it? Work in progress, so don’t do any fields with it lol.

Screenshot_5

1 Like

Hmmm. Good question. Maybe i should put it back in?

I already found the easter egg :joy:. It needs a little bit time! :wink:
Saving doesn’t work until now, but no problem, it looks good!

1 Like

I think it would be a good feature to keep. Especially if it is fairly simple to import pre-planned tracks from kml or other format.

1 Like

We would appreciate it if you put it again.

its a work in progress for sure, it still does some strange things lol. you must be good at video games !

Just tested steering in the barn, but it seems to work well

1 Like

Some changes in how roll and heading works now - ok lots of changes.

The arduino code needs to send heading = 9999 if not used and roll must send 8888. There are no longer any settings for roll or heading correction. Worth the upgrade x1 million.

Also, the multiplier is no longer x16 for roll and heading, it needs x10 to be the same as the BNO08x and the CMPS14 normal output. There will be no support for MMA, Dogs2, brick or BNO055 going forward.

For now - probably easier just to use sim as your driving experience might be pretty frustrating trying to get it to steer.

2 Likes

Why? For the Arduino code or something else?

Oh hang on, so the CMPS is doing the work of the BNO and MMA? I don’t need to install the MMA on my board I’m building since I’ve a CMPS ordered?

Brian ,AOG team,

U turn on the previous version can be transfert to autosteer board but not Raise and Lower or i never find
With some logic to put on the tractor , Can we consider to integrate to autosteer board ? or need to wait AGIO ?

Yes, open window and…bye bye MMA, BNO055, DOGS2 and Brick :grin:

Not sure yet. Will figure it out soon.

The robot is back. Recorded path doesn’t have all the maze planning stuff - but!!! it now works without an outside boundary - bonus!

2 Likes

Hi Brian, I have tried the last AgiO version. I have single antenna and Cmps14. Do you think is more difficult to set up the steereing system because of the new Stanley pivot?

Thank you super man.

1 Like

It will be really difficult until i actually finish programming it :slight_smile:

But no, it is exactly the same as before. If you do an abline with integral at 0, it is exactly the same as v4.3

Was thinking it might be better to have a RecPath panel so you don’t have to keep hitting the menu. It is super annoying!!!

1 Like

Hey Gianluca, Do you have a video? Would be interesting to see values of heading and roll and what the steer motor is doing.