Version 4.1, Download Release 4.3.10

The switches went from 0 to com correct? When the switch closes it closes those to connectors? Should I have a jumper or switch on steer one now for testing stuff on bench

yes anything the emulates being a switch will work perfectly, its just connecting those 2 inputs

Is end of row lift going to be done via the machine nano? Is remote the opposite of steer switch? A closed circuit on remote disengage autosteer?

I hooked up another nano via udp with machine control ino and yes it runs lift and section control relays. Remote is to switch mapping on and off. I had mine hooked up last year to my flexicoil monitor switch to map when seed was on.

I have to make a schematic yet, but yup all should work

I’ve started a new topic in hardware about the section control/machine board in usb

https://discourse.agopengps.com/t/machine-control-board-usb/1441

Where is the " lost rtk fix" in 4.1 ? Work in 4.0 but seems not working in 4.1 … And maybe a sound alert should be nice :wink:

I seed 25ha today with v4.1 , very nice job ! Thanks!

why don’t you use a .exe file? would that not be easier to install? I’m no expert its just an honest question

Just download the zip file if you want a exe

wait an exe file is just a zip file?

No it’s one file containing compressed folders and file of the original.
This is really basic computer/software stuff, just google it.

Did you turn it on in Data source settings? First Tab “Fix”. Turn on the Alarm.

Now you know why i made 4.1 - so you’re not using old settings…

Oh ! my bad ! I didn’t look ! sorry .

I have a problem changing the mma x / y axis
I change in the new ino byte UseMMA_X_Axis = 1 or 0 but I have all the reactions in the same axis …

Are you not changing MMA settings from the AOG “Module configuration” menu?

I don’t know if I did it right but I swapped: if (aogSettings.UseMMA_X_Axis)
roll= y_;
And it works!

After changing in AG MMA to Y and sending to the module MMA shows 0.00
Even after re-uploading, INO MMA still shows only 0 and doesn’t respond.
What may be the problem.
It looks like:
How will install ino on a new unused nano mma works. Just click send to the mma module stops working and this nano no longer works even after reinstalling ino. When I take a new nano and upload it, it works …

With new version 4.1 there should not need to be any changes to the ino. You can change it here and click send to module.
module config

Try changing to mma8451 . Mine is labeled wrong.

There are so many versions of that MMA, its a tricky one to set. But was also true trying to set in the code. Also after you send this particular one it forces the arduino to reset so you need to give it a bit of time to restart especially if using udp.