Version 4. December 24, 2019

Yes it should be working

my version 0 pcb works with the new arduino code.So defintiely it will work.

Could it be possible to add an option to use u-turn relays through autosteer module?

I would also be interested in activating two or three relays for controlling the tractor, so it would be more interesting to have them on the autosteer card. tool commands would be on a different card

You can send the machine pgn to autosteer, so build away! Just enable it in Arduino Settings. I think we may as well release v4, everyone is using it anyways lol

2020-03-19

cool I activated a general cut-off relay on pin 5 of the pcb as I did on the old version :+1:

Great! What arduino pins are used to control uturn relays?
I have one setup with uturn relays that works great with AOG v3.0.9. It uses pins A2 and A3, as default in coffeetrac Autosteer_button.ino.
Do I need to make changes to my hardware to keep these relays working?

You should only need to change the firmware to turn those pins on/off

By firmware I guess you mean INO-file? I did some testing with v4.1, but couldnā€™t get uturn relays to work. I enabled ā€œTo Auto Steer: Machine PGNā€, but there is no action at ā€œModule Info: UTurnā€.
How should I change the INO to get uturn relays to work on auto steer nano pins A2 and A3?

Edit: Managed to get some ā€œactionā€ to module info: uturn, so aog is sendingā€¦

You have to write the code for uturn. there is none.