Windows on raspberry pi (GPS Driver issues)

Hello everyone,
I’m very new to coding and detailed electronics. I started out learning different small Arduino projects and trying something new. I was able to get Windows 10 ARM loaded and working smoothly on a Raspberry Pi 3B+ without any glitches. I essentially removed all of the programs I didn’t want to need before uploading it to the pi. ( explorer, mail, etc.). I got AgopenGPS loaded onto the unit and it seems to be working just fine except I can’t seem to get the unit to recognize the USB GPS unit (GlobalSat BU-353S4). Sidenote: I only want to use AgopenGPS as a guide for planting so there isn’t any overlap or gaps in the planting. I don’t plan on using the webcam, or autosteer features ever. I uploaded the driver off of the disk that came with the GPS unit but the rasp pi unit still isn’t recognizing the driver and won’t come up under the comm ports. GlobalSat does offer other driver options on their website but I haven’t gotten any of them to work. They do have a couple of downloads that I don’t know how to load/process. One downloads as a .CAB (cabinet) file and the other is a .RAR file. I’m kinda stuck and don’t know what to do. If I can get this to work it would be very helpful for planting right now. If anyone has any guidance, how-to, videos, or links it would be greatly appreciated.

Or if anyone had any solution to get GPS coordinates to the unit, to be able to use the AGopen mapping while planting.

Here is the link for GlobalSat’s different driver options
BU-353S4 - GlobalSat WorldCom Corp.