AIO v4.5 update released

Can you take a picture of top side?

• Did you measure 12v on valve lock coils or on board? Mb damaged wires…
  • Does cytron have power? Leds on, input voltage ok, etc…
  • Did you set preassure sense too low so it immediately kills auto steer?
  • Did you set min/max autosteer speed (km/h) wrong?
  • Also check ground wire on lock coils…

I have 12v on the + and - cytron terminals, the cytorn pwr led is on. if I press the ma or mb buttons I have the ma or mb LEDs lighting up and 12v on the ma or mb outputs. but I don’t have 12v on terminal 7.

Just to make sure: you say nothing happens, but I guess the pwm at number 4 in picture does change?

so I don’t understand, but I tried it now and it works. The tractor follows the line in the yard. the start button also works.
All that remains is to make the adjustments.
I put the antenna above the cabin like the caseih gps.
Where did you put yours?
Thank you for your help

Hi - newby here…

I’ve just got a 4.5 board. Obviously I still need to solder 2.54 & 2mm pins to teensy, but what about the extra pin I’ve circled? Does this need a pin too?

Thanks for your help.

Not needed.

OK, thanks for quick reply.

The extra pin is there so if you cut the jumper on the bottom of the teensy to isolate 5v power from usb, you can still flash the teensy without 12v power to the board.

Well, still a problem with my terminal 7 (lock). However it was working the other day.
Can you tell me if by pressing the red button in the photo, there will be 12 v on terminal 7?

No, you must also activate autosteer at bottom right.

I think it will, in fact I know it will cuz I played with it a lot. If autosteer activation mode is set to None than it will unlock. if its set to button or switch than u need to activate auto steer(by pushing the button or switch) and pwm(red icon on picture becomes green)

Good point with the none option. In AOG 6.2 and button mode, you can make tractor icon green (by touching it) but no pwm until you press the button.

1 Like

Ok, thanks guys, I’ll check it out

Board with F9P works like it should. Board with UM982 isn’t booting the teensy and the gps light doesn’t light up but the AS/ACT light does and that light doesn’t turn on on the F9P board. Swapped the known good teensy and same thing. Doesnt even light up the teensy lights.

Is the 5v jumper to power the UM982 in place?