All in One PCB

SMD parts are on the top only. We put the through hole parts on the bottom only to keep them sepatate.
If you want your board pre assembled, order default, top side.
If you want to use through hole components and solder youself, just dont choose assembly.
Dont order any assembly from bottom side.

To make it clear: the parts on each side substitute each other. So if one smd part is not available from jlcpcb, then you can solder the th part yourself later. You can put the th part on top side if you like.

1 Like

I think it can be replaced by the TL081CP DIP-8. But I’m not sure.

1 Like

You can get more information by clicking on the part in the list and hover your cursor over the question mark (?) in a circle next to the part’s price.
For some parts they need extra for “attrition”, so if you order 5 boards to be assembled and you need 1 piece of a specific part per board and the attrition requirement for that part is 1, then you have to buy 6 (number of parts needed + parts for attrition). This is the case for [Q3], but for [Q4,Q5] it should be 10 + 2 but instead it’s only 10.
Also there is a min quantity requirement, for example if the min req. is 15 for a specific part and you need 5, you can order 5 but you have to pay for 15 anyway. Maybe that’s why they order 15 of [D7] despite only 5 is needed. Applying this to [C20] would mean it should be 20 even if you only need 5, but guess what, it’s 5.
It looks inconsistent.

1 Like

Will the simpleRTK2Blite F9P from ardusimple fit on the micro board or do i have to buy the micro? Because minimun order for micro is 50 pieces

You will need the Micro

Check here. Possibly another group buy this winter

1 Like

Should be able to buy one if you want, see link below:

1 Like

Just orderd 1 this last friday arrived today. No problems here.

Here’s my effort so far, waiting on a ADS1115 and a Cytron…

4 Likes

I dont remember where it is at on that board, but all V2.4 have smd ads.
Edit
I see it inside the ads footprint. it’s U20
So probably don’t want to plug another one in

1 Like

It looks like the 6 pin header below the Teensy is not connected? That is where the connection to the external RJ45 connector is made.

2 Likes

Isn’t the ads1115 already surface mounted on the board in your picture?

I think it is U20 but check part number.

Yes it is! U20 I see now, it is tiny!

I have the 6 pin header on under the Teensy now, what plugs into it?

When the PCB has the 2x3 socket, you should solder matching pins to the Teensy. [PJRC] expects the header on the Teensy side, but both ways are possible.

2 Likes

1 Like

Do it like this. Then you can put the short end of the pin connector into the socket and put the teensy on. The long pins stick up through the teensy. then the 2 pieces are fully mated. Then solder

1 Like

Is there anything to note about connecting the Cytron MD13S?

1 Like

Where i can find schematics for all of this? There are too many questions. Where are You buying Amp connector? What are pinnout from a pcb?