All in One PCB

Check the voltages without any modules installed!

It is whiteout any modules the 5 volt is missing at some places

Thanks! It must have been the camera angle in the earlier shot that made it look off.

So far all your pictures show modules plugged in. From what I can tell your was regulator is working but not the other main 5v one right beside it.

The highlighted traces/pads are all powered by the 5V regulator between the capacitors and the Cytron power connector at the top. Notice it also powers the Teensy so without power the Teensy won’t light up the 3 bi-color LEDs at the faceplate either.

Yes but the 5 volt for teensy is ok, teensy is working and ethernet to

Is this light on? I bet its not. I think that JLC soldered your 5v regulator (the black rectangle) in backwards.

If that’s the case then your teensy would not receive 5v when the PCB is powered from 12v. You said your Teensy and ethernet is working, I’ll assume that you mean it works when powered by the Teensy’s USB cable. You should really cut that 5v trace on the back of the Teensy like the guide says.

yes the light is on, and no the teensy and ethernet is powered from 5 volt from the first pin in the rail

1 Like

As you can see from my PCB screenshot, it’s highly unlikely that the Teensy is getting 5v via the PCB but there’s no 5v at the test strip.

Yes but that’s the way it is

Bad PCB. There is no via hole towards the inner layer?

Edit : As far as I can see, more via holes are missing, probably the appropriate drill file was not uploaded

1 Like

can you make a photo of the board from the bottom

maybe check if the path is connected? with the upper and lower layers where I marked, the diagram shows that 5v goes to the lower layer there

The bottom of the picture is cut off where the via should be.

All vias are missing… Via drill file was not uploaded or if it is, the pcb manufacturer did not implement it

2 Likes

I wonder how did it pass the flying probe test then?