All in One PCB

No was.
Why do you have a ads1115 on the board? Was there not a a/d smd chip on the board under the ads1115?

I have measured all was circuits on pcb. Traktor’s was works on another circuit board. There is no smd chip, I have soldered all the footed components myself.

Check the teensy by serial monitor (via USB), may be the ADS is not detected for any reason.

1 Like

V4 should be ready to release in a few days. There are a few more circuits to test first.

4 Likes

Pin 15 power to Cytron?

Should that be 16?

supposed to be pin 18.
It is a little unclear on the picture, but it is 18

2 Likes

When ordering the new PCB, will it have to be a minimum order of 5 units again from JLCPCB?

What will be the difference between this and the new ones? I could wait for a month or so, i want this thing up and running for harvesting season at the end of july

Yes JLC does a 5 piece minimum. You can order 5 boards with only 2 boards assembled or, depending on your location, there will be several around the countries who will have extras for sale.
We need to start a “PCB Sales” thread on the discourse to connect buyers with sellers.

9 Likes

The fault was found, the mosfet of the WAS circuit was faulty. Thanks for help!

Thank you, Teddy!

Hi!

If JLCPCB can provide parts and you have time maybe you should wait. They will put those parts on the board on their own. If you a beginer as I am, you could screw something up during soldering.

What diameter/gauge the wires that connect the steering electric motor and WAS to the PCB should have?

1 Like

It will depend on how long the cable runs are and what voltage and size of motor.

For a 24V Phidgets 1mm2 is ok.

The wheel angle sensor, I’d use 0.75mm2.

1 Like

Is the AIO board suitable for using along with a 12-24v convertor?

Will the V4 have the same physical dimensions as the old boards?

Yes, it should fit right into the same box.

D7 diode question

My board is missing d7 diode I gues. Can I replace SMD(red trace) with through hole(blue trace) diode?
What’s the polarity?

Or D7 should be here(another photo, purple)?

Guys! I found out that my board is 2.4. But I downloaded the F9P and Teensy firmware from 2.5 repository.

Could it be a problem?
Where can I find 2.4 repository with EasyEda and other files?

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1wZPJ1Bc-r3yLj9BFOFB5pJAMixGKVqoV?usp=share_link
Here are the easyEDA files for that board. The purple is the one you want, and you need the two 1000uF capacitors put on as well

From the top you see the pin holes.

Here they are from the bottom. You can put them on top just make sure you get the polarity correct.

The V2.5 ino is okay for that board.