All in One PCB

I run a step down module to regulate the voltage to 12V for my surface 3 tablet, in the other tractor where im using a 2in1 laptop that runs on 19V im using a step up converter (red board). Both work great. The power is directly from the tractors battery straight to the step up/down modules.

For USB-C I’d just go with this: 83W 12V Usb Outlet Laptop Lader 65W USB C PD3.0 & 18W QC3.0 Multi Car Usb poort socket Waterdicht Met Schakelaar Voor Rv Auto| | - AliExpress + a proper quality USB-C cable of course.

Hi, I have a couple of these parts that are also missing inventory on my order. The one that concerns me most is the MP1584EN, as this does not seem to come in a through-hole option. Can anyone confirm or deny this? Can I still solder it on as a surface mount if I have to source it myself?

That part is only required if you are running a bynav GPS receiver. So it is not needed if you are running an F9P

Can you run a section relay directly off one of the exposed teensy pins on the ampseal connector?

Yes you can:

Running it to lift/lower rear implements on 4+ tractors.

I suggest starting another thread.

Or wait utill you reach 1000. Bet it will be the number 1 topic :smile::smile:

1 Like

Relocated to uncategorized

It looks like that’s just hydraulic control, and although section control could likely be done in a similar manor, I lack the wisdom to do it.

Hi
How many layers have v2.5 board?
I don’t know how to mark.

So on the relay fo the freewheel mod, does the relay need to be a 24v relay?

1 Like

If using a relay to disconnect one of the motor wires, then the relay needs to be 12V as this is the voltage pin 7 on the Ampseal outputs to energise the coil.

I’ve done three AIO with relay rather Cytron freewheel mod and I would say it’s a much better way, I won’t be modifying the Cytron in the future.

3 Likes

Having a problem zeroing the was on my aio pcb.
Have been through the steer setup wizzard twice but still the same. Got the sensor reading 1.95v at centre 0.2v left and 4.2v right.
Moving the ackerman setting to 1 does straighten up the front wheels on the screen a bit but still off centre. Any ideas?
Also cant get the steer button on the screen to activate the steering. Pressing the buttons on the cytron moves the steering wheel.

4 layers

1 Like

The reason it says “exceeded range” is because your wheel angle sensor is not adjusted correcty. With the wheels straight, you need 2.5v approximately. 1.95 is too low. After you get it corrected the zero button should work fine.
Ackerman is not for centering, it is to correct for the Ackerman affect of steer radius between 2 wheels. After you get the center zeroed, If you have wheel sensor on the left wheel, turn all the way left and look at the steer angle in the steer settings page. Then turn to the right all the way. The number will be different. set Ackerman up or down and turn the wheel away from the stop slightly, then back to the full right stop. I think you will go above 100 ackerman with the sensor on the left. Adjust until both steering directions read about the same.
You will need a remote steer switch to enable the Drive function, I believe. It seems there was a problem with the Drive not engaging with the on-screen button. Be sure to select Button in the steer settings and in the last page of the tractor setup. It says remote/manual. make it green.
you probably also know that the tractor icon in the drive part of the steer settings needs to be green also.

2 Likes

Hello guys, Ive been trying to solve my WAS problem prior to asking for help but I dont know what else to try. Ive been building an aio board the past few months and recently powered it all up with my completed wiring harness. This was the first time attaching the WAS sensor and I didnt get any response on agio screen. Im using the land rover sensor with the pigtail. I wired it color for color based on the ampseal pin out. Not totally sure its wired correctly but I do get 5V on the red wire. Is there a setting somewhere to connect this sensor to the system or should it connect just by plugging it in? All of my UDP connections are all working and communicating properly. Does the cytron need to be powered up to establish sensor connection as i havent powered it up with the trace power fix yet? I have the 1.32 rover firmware on my teensy 4.1 and the single ant rover config on the ardusimple board and the latest operating system running on computer. Be gentle, its my first time lol.
Thanks for and input or direction in solving this connection issue
Thanks for any input

Just check the pin out on the ampseal. Im having a similar problem with mine and i was using pin 3 as the signal wire but it should possibly be pin 2 instead ive been told elsewhere.

Thankyou very much I’ll try resetting 2.5v for straight ahead. Will also add a steer swich

I switched pins 2 and 3 in my ampseal connector and now it will show the angle changes but is somewhat erratic probably because the system isnt moving or fully operational. Thank you for your response and help.