All in One PCB

Yes NO between pins 30 and 87.

What you do with right pwm. Or use 2 relays?

Something like this?

1 Like

Yes, exactly like that.

Maybe its meā€¦ but you left and right pwm.
You only mention left pwm. What about right pwm? Dont you have feedback there also?

Maybe i am missing something.

You only need to separate one of the lines to the motor, the circuit needs two lines to operate.

You could fit a double pole relay if you really wanted to.

Ok thank you, now i understand.you just cut the circuit with the relay so absolut no feedback.

1 Like

Exactly and you could say another level of safety protection as an added bonus.

Hi Vili!

Thank you for sharing your hard work with us!

I tried to print all of the Standard versions of your design, but unfortunately my 3d printer has maximum build height of 150mm. I tried to transform .stl file in Freecad to solid and split it in half, but without success.

Could you give me a hint what should I do? Maybe you know CAD software better than me.

there was a special screw version thatā€™s less tall, have you checked that?

2 Likes

Perhaps just buy a Hammond enclosure and 3D print an end plate?

Yeah! It didnā€™t fit!

I guess, youā€™re right!

One more question. If i use a aio pcb and use 12v instead of 24v should i still need to wire pwm cytron direct to amp? Or can i use the tracesā€¦ i have version 2.5 with the small traces.

Stall Current 10.8 A !!

Should be the same at 12Vā€¦half speed / 24 Vā€¦full speed

When i edit my aio for steermotor can i leave male headers from cytron in pcb or better desolder them.

Hi,

Has anyone got ā€œStandard Ampsealā€ board (assembled, without: f9p, cyton, bno) for sale? Europe preferably. I was considering ordering from JLCPCB, but donā€™t need two and also some components are out of stock.

Many thanks

I will have pcb at the end of april

1 Like

Salut, je suis franƧais et je cherche 1 ou 2 pcb aio v4, si tu fais une commande ?
Merci

1 Like

If the thread has been started in English, please continue in English.
Itā€™s easier for most people.

3 Likes