AOG on Autosteer ready New Holland T6-175 year 2018

Check you fix/fix distance and make sure it’s not too big (less than 2.5m max). Also move the IMU/GPS fusion slider closer the GPS side

1 Like

Oh thanks. And how it works with CMPS14? Does need cmps teensy?

BNO08x is better than CMPS so stay with your BNO08x.

1 Like

What is the easiest way to tell if my t6.175 is autosteer ready?

Several ways actually.
Hydraulic valves on the line from orbitrol to steer cylindets.
An autosteer switch on right post in cab.
Wire harness ending on top of cab (outside center at back top)
Wire harness ending under left corner cover , ending in two quite big connectors.
There are more.
The t6 175 I worked on had factory mounted the extra autosteer harness.

No switch on the pillar…so it’s not autosteer ready?

Unfortunate!

Probbably not… but I am working on my t6 165 with no autosteer ready, later when I finnish it I will add it to success projects and I will also make video how I build it. T6 175 and T6 165 are pretty much the same.

1 Like

Brilliant!

Looking forward to it. Are you using one of Baraki’s valves?

Yes my friend, it is gonna look like this:

Right now, I am going to make hoses, with my friend, to connect the orbitrol with Baraki´s block.

2 Likes

Uploading: n1.jpg…

hi, I would like some help, a New Holland Tg230 tractor was factory installed with an AgGPS Autopilot Trimble system with an eaton-vickers hydraulic valve. There is an override hydraulic control valve next to the orbit. What function does this valve perform? Can I connect to Aog?

Hello guys, I have question. How to propperly place BNO? I have it mounted like on first picture but FIX and IMU shows different numbers is it OK? I guess that numbers should be quite same or am I wrong?
I am running Panda on teensy on my setup everything works fine just that IMU.

When I rotate BNO about 45° the numbers FIX and IMU in upper left corrner shows quite same numbers but I cant read propperly roll or am I wrong? Picture of rotated bno:
And if I change setting “IMU X or Y Axis” to Y nothing changes.
What can be wrong guys? And should be that numbers as much same as possible?

The IMU number is 0 when the BNO is first powered up. Point the tractor North and power cycle the BNO and the number will match the fix number. The absolute values do not need to match at all, only the IMU delta is used. If both numbers increase in the same direction by the same amount then the numbers are working properly.

1 Like

You can get correct roll only by using x or y direction. Or change to dual receiver setup where roll come from GPS. With dual you can rotate imu around z as you you like.

1 Like

Yes thats a pressure sensor in the counterbalance valve. Sweet thing is you can use all the cables from the Trimble harness.

Is the nav controller still inside? And the main harness?