Autosteer - Brushless Motor

I really think so, they all look the same to me

1 Like

Did You succed with your motor setup also with Aog? Recently you posted a short video in youtube, but is not online anymore.

OK lol ,please and for the 36V voltage did you use a voltage modifier or did you use only 12v and it is enough ?

12v; more voltage=more speed, but for autosteer 12v are pretty good

With AgOpenGps V5
The motor is the same, seems smaller but is the steering wheel that is bigger:

https://youtube.com/shorts/_6IoP1bOqHU?feature=share

1 Like

Hello Gianfranco, did you succeed with your motor setup also with Aog? Recently you posted a short video in youtube, but is not online anymore.

Sorry, I meant Gianfranco setup from above

Yes it work good enough, but it should be more straight when seeding maybe with dual antenna… It work pretty well with cerea

You have a really interesting motor setup - Can you introduce it to us?

what will be an acceptable speed to turn the steerwheel ?
the time the system need from right to left in sec
i’m trying to calculate such thing is 2 seconds ok or to slow

is here also a paper with the topic of people who are building ago to discus about it
i’m looking for someone who speek dutch and lives in antwerpen that would be super tot share experiance

1 Like

2 sec sounds fast.
With stopwatch on phone I get 4 to 5 sec, turning fast by hand.

1 Like

than it can with less power to 4 sec thanks

i wanna use a hydrolic pump parallel on the stering piston controled by ago did someone try this before ?

not with hydraulic pump but with hydraulic proportional valve, yes , but wrong topic! use the search engine.

Are these engines suitable for automatic control? And if so, who is better?

when considering BLDC motors, always consider the combination of motor and driver. And check, if it’s compatible to those signals AOG is providing.

1 Like

I am creating my first Aog Steering kit.
do you advise me to start with a brushless or a brushed motor?

AOG is documented with brushed motor cotnrol by Cytron board

it is hope to you to use it
or used brushless motor some person do it

witch JD tractor would like to equip ?

check and read the forum specially this parts :slight_smile: Steering Mount files - AgOpenGPS

1 Like

Hi, Thanks for the info. Can open you motor config file. Can you perhaps email it to me kleynjl@gmail.com