Autosteer - Brushless Motor

Hello, I want to use a hoverboard engine with the motherboard, but for that, I must have outputs dir and pwm a 3.3 v how could I modify this in the ino?

c’est que de la commande

Je pense que deux resistances comme pour le signal du MMA ca doit le faire

sinon il y a ce genre de module:

It it possible to reload your pictures?

Done! :+1:

1 Like

I made a divider bridge and got to 3.35v is this the same operation

Thank you

Giotoma,

May I ask how you removed the inside of the stator of the hoverboard motor? Just put it in a lathe?

Yes, turned down :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Going to give it a try, thanks!

1 Like

The motor in the picture, the covers are screwed on both sides. it is easy to disassemble. I am looking for ESC suitable for these motors. what is your advice?

Motor 350 w 8’ size

How about we use 120 amp ESC used in RC vehicles. will you see our work? It has built-in cooling fans.

120A is a little bit overkill, if I remember correctly, my Vesc set the amperage of the motor to something like 20A @ 12V.
I think a 50A one is enough.

RC vehicle engines are very small in size, but they write an exaggerated number as ESC. When you think logically, you can weld an electrode with 120 amps.

In this case, a simple 50 amp ESC with back and forth feature does the job. Do I think right?

Yes, I’m using a 50A esc

Hello,i am new around here,and i was wonder how did you connect this motor to work with agopen? I have keya ky170 similar motor and it works with cerea softver but i will go to agopen if i can use this motor with it? Will you share how did you connect it with pcb and get it run? Thanks in advance

Do you still use this motor Alan? Id be interested in your steer settings if you do?
I’m using the 19.2:1 motor at 24 volts.

Yes I do. I’ll take a picture later. I might try to find my older settings as these worked well. I used the steer wizard for the first time on my new install and it made a fair mess of my setup but possibly the steer settings are still ok.

You just need to connect a RS232max-Converter to the steering-arduino. Anything else is done by the software.

Is it works with new pcb or with panda?

I don’t know the boards but you don’t need any. Just an Arduino (or better ESP32) and a Rs232 converter.