Cant get RTK to connect

Yellow is fine - “ESTABLISHED” means “I have a connection at this time”. If it goes red, that means it has dropped the connection, green means starting a new connection. You really want it to stay on yellow constantly pretty much. If the local port keeps increasing, that means it’s started a new connection as well.

So based on what you’re showing there, you’re good. This seems to be looking good too (won’t work in Chrome, I had to use Firefox, chrome gets uppity about the data coming back): http://13.237.241.59:2101/

So check your mount point exists in there and is good. Capitals and punctuation matter. (looks like it’s fine tho)

Press the “Confirm IP” box as well, I noticed they’re different. But tcpview shows the correct IP anyway, maybe there’s something else amiss in there

Thanks yes Im not sure if its an Auscor thing or aog Ill give Auscors support a ring tommorrow and check

Could try downloading this: https://www.use-snip.com/

Then, add AUSCOR as a “relay stream” (delete the demo ones that come up), then once it’s connected, right-click and do “Show in RTCM3 viewer”. I tried that here, but I’m getting “svr not ready”, this is quite likely because my IP isn’t from AUS and it’s country-locked (I would hope!)

Ok great thank you I’ll give it a try

1 Like

I feel like you need >8 satellites for rtk. Does your antenna have good view of the sky?

Yes it does in a clear open paddock with no trees

Your very first post show 12 sats!
But if they are not same 3 or 4 constellation type as Auscors then we don´t know if only half of them can be used to calculate RTK.
So what is your settings for receiver?

Receiver do you mean the f9p? Firmware was the 100_HPG_113 and it was the ortner 10hz config

You are running UDP.
I remember something about ortner config does not have correct uart enabled for getting data back from AOG.
Someone else might be able to tell you how to check.

ok I then tried uploading the 132 firmware but then when I did the config it said that the Ortner one wasnt compatable so I went back to the 113

I think the receiver is serial but the auto steer board is udp

Yes that is right

Does Agio push out the ntrip messages on both usb and udp at same time?

Not sure how can I check that?

Thanks to Andy sending me the right config file I now can get RTK but it is very hit and miss. When it says I have rtk fix or gps1, I go into Agio and press Confirm IP and it says No IP Located and if I press Get Source Table it comes up with all the Mount Points . Is that supposed to happen even when I have a RTK Fix it cant locate the IP as if theres a internet or phone connection issue?
It does the same thing if i use my wifi from the house.

1 Like

Glad you got a solution. My question above were for others to answer , as I don’t know either.
There is a timeout on the fix in F9P, normally set around 180 seconds. Result is that you have fix some time after losing internet connection.
But then you should get the count up on screen, telling how old fix is(seconds since last received message from base)

Could the issue with changing ip ,be caused by the tablet automatically changing to another Wi-Fi connection, when it see one that is better?
You could tell tablet to foget Wi-Fi codes making it unable to change automatically (assume you have protecting code on your Wi-Fi)

Ok thanks I’ll check that out also

Check tcpview again to see if it’s re-connecting over and over?

Also, on your tablet, run “ncpa.cpl” and disable ipv6. I found mine wouldn’t make an NTRIP connection when I connected to my phone as a hotspot, but it was fine over WiFi. It was deciding to make ipv6 gateway the default and this was simplest way to stop that.

All “confirm ip” appears to do is resolve the hostname, so if it’s connected at all, even for a short time, you shouldn’t need to mess with it.