Custom pcb

thank you in advance. Waiting Impatiently.

Do you think it needs a heatsink ?

I would suppose so. HavenĀ“t build a setup with them yet. Have 10 pieces, so will test one tomorrow without heatsink continuous connected to hydraulic valve spool, and find out how hot it gets, with full pwm 5V and half 2,5 V pwm

Even just a flat piece of sheet aluminum with a tab bent up makes a HUGE difference.

Or be able to mount to box side - but that becomes a little tougher to take out board

Yes a small piece of aluminium for the TB6643KQ seems necessary.
For this test I did not use a heatsink.
I put together a setup with an uno using this tutorial,
https://howtomechatronics.com/tutorials/arduino/arduino-dc-motor-control-tutorial-l298n-pwm-h-bridge/
and one 12V cetop valve with a coil that use 2.2 A at 12V
At full pwm directly from UNO to pin 1 (no other components needed) and the TB6643KQ gets very warm, after 3 minutes I would burn my fingers, but not warm enough to turn itself off due to heat protection.
Half PWM and output voltage at 6V and 1.1 A, I could easily hold my fingers on the chip.
In this test I did not return current from coil through TB6643KQ to GND (Coil GND was direct to GND of power supply)
Reason is that in hydraulic setup normally the 2 coils would have only one wire each to motor driver.
At full PWM there was a voltage drop over the chip of 0,8V not as much as the 2V drop in the L298N shown in the tutorial link above.