DC Motor model

If you still want the phigets on this page in Holland they have:
https://www.eztronics.nl/webshop2/catalog/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=605&search=3269

2 Likes

Have been selling the Phidgets 24V motor for Cerea (that works well at 12V or 24V) and as compared to buying ‘cheaper’ motors we offer 2 years full warranty on these motors plus all the customer support you need. The motor costs 79 Euro this weekend: 24V/5.1Kg-cm/588RPM 4.25:1 DC Gear Motor

1 Like

Any chance you’d add MFA motor?

do you have a link for that specific motor, so we can check it out?

79 euro (ex. VAT) for a couple more days!

Yeah sure:
https://www.mfacomodrills.com/gearboxes/986d_series.html

It’s MFA986D41 to be precise

I assembled my first autosteering. Everything works but my motor is weak it turns the wheel but barely…

I was looking on phidgets website a famous 24v motor everyone is talking about that costs 69$… Okay no problem, but when with shipping included its more than 185$ and I’m not sure if taxes and clearence are included…

Is there some cheaper solution? :thinking:

Boost the voltage to your motor

What country are you from?

If from Europe GO TRONIC : Rechercher un article

Serbia, no option for Serbia… mierda

Can’t it fry the motor? Its anyway over the 12v in tractor

i have some 12V DC planetary geared motors in EU stock

2 Likes

The black one pulls circa 17amps (if the 20A ACS is reliable :slight_smile: )at startup when not on line so that’s definitely a very powerful one.
I’m thinking about doing a ramp-up soft-start on the teensy code to lower this.
The new AIO board with wider traces and 2x copper layer should be able to handle it.

The cytron have this spec.
Maximum current up to 13A continuous and 30A peak (10 seconds)
Will it survive 17A?

that’s why we have the ACS installed as well to be able to kill the steering if we’d be drawing constantly too much.

That 17A is only when you enable autosteer and it quickly tries to navigate to the line, in that case the motor starts with maxPWM, hence the big power draw.

We use V4 AIO board with double thick traces. As the constant draw is less than 10A I think we’ll be fine, in a few weeks we’ll know more as we have 3+ tractors using the black motor.

1 Like

I have dc motor with 700w and 1:14 gear ratio, it consumes 15A in peak at 14.6V

i use ibt_2
It works great a year now…

That’s the Opel Corsa C servo in your videos right?

Yes it is.

2 posts were split to a new topic: Phidgets 24V Sales

Hello.
I’m looking to make a steering system like mdu-g4.
Is there somoene who found a Right angle motor like:
Gearmotor