Error msg. - NTRIP

I’m getting an error msg - setting up V4.1

Socket Connection Problem
Not connecting to Caster

I’ll include a screen shot of the NTRIP settings.

How does one attach a pic?

You should be able to drag or paste into your reply area beside your text.

Here is the pic!

Port setup|690x431

Here are the NTRIP settings image

You’re sure you have internet connection at the network client you are connected too? (192.168.0.27)?

Just checked and no - it’s not the right IP. How do you change it?

Try to disable the wrong network clients first, then start AOG, then re-enable again. Do you also use UDP?

If UDP is a lan connection - no. I’ll give the restart a try. Thanks

I mean for connecting the autosteer board etc. If not plz disable all the network clients you don’t need.

I’m connecting all using USB.

The IP 192.168.0.27/24 is the IPv4 of the shop where the tractor is setting. And that # - the /24 is what comes up. I think it’s kinda working. The msg. is gone anyway. What Data source should I use? I am running a Ublox 8 for now.

Didn’t mean to have 2 of the same pics heres the other one.

4th times a charm?

Just a question about your correction source. Is that mount point providing a CMR+ stream? Does ublox 8 accept a CMR+ stream?

NorthernFarmer -

Thanks for the question, it made me go back and look. Yes it does provide a CMR+ stream. In looking I found out that is only GPs signal. I’m changing to RTCM 3.2 MSM4 iMAX ((US - Euro - USSR) sats.

I don’t know about Ublox 8 accepting CRM+ stream.

Hi I am also have a problem connecting to NTRIP and have the “NTRIP not connected, Retry At socket connected” warning. The strange thing is if I connect to my home wifi network the NTRIP works but if I try to connect through my Iphone hotspot it doesn’t. I definitely have internet access through my phone as my internet browser works and even the Lefebure NTRIP client works. So I guess there is some setting associated with the mobile hotspot that’s blocking it? Any ideas what I’m missing?
Many thanks
Richard

1 Like

If you open the Ntrip screen? What kind of IP adress from your computer is showing up?

On the mobile hotspot it’s a number like (172.56.78.9) and on my home network it like (192.345.6.789)
Thanks

That should be good… did you turned off the firewall to see it works?