Error msg. - NTRIP

Just checked and no - it’s not the right IP. How do you change it?

Try to disable the wrong network clients first, then start AOG, then re-enable again. Do you also use UDP?

If UDP is a lan connection - no. I’ll give the restart a try. Thanks

I mean for connecting the autosteer board etc. If not plz disable all the network clients you don’t need.

I’m connecting all using USB.

The IP 192.168.0.27/24 is the IPv4 of the shop where the tractor is setting. And that # - the /24 is what comes up. I think it’s kinda working. The msg. is gone anyway. What Data source should I use? I am running a Ublox 8 for now.

Didn’t mean to have 2 of the same pics heres the other one.

4th times a charm?

Just a question about your correction source. Is that mount point providing a CMR+ stream? Does ublox 8 accept a CMR+ stream?

NorthernFarmer -

Thanks for the question, it made me go back and look. Yes it does provide a CMR+ stream. In looking I found out that is only GPs signal. I’m changing to RTCM 3.2 MSM4 iMAX ((US - Euro - USSR) sats.

I don’t know about Ublox 8 accepting CRM+ stream.

Hi I am also have a problem connecting to NTRIP and have the “NTRIP not connected, Retry At socket connected” warning. The strange thing is if I connect to my home wifi network the NTRIP works but if I try to connect through my Iphone hotspot it doesn’t. I definitely have internet access through my phone as my internet browser works and even the Lefebure NTRIP client works. So I guess there is some setting associated with the mobile hotspot that’s blocking it? Any ideas what I’m missing?
Many thanks
Richard

1 Like

If you open the Ntrip screen? What kind of IP adress from your computer is showing up?

On the mobile hotspot it’s a number like (172.56.78.9) and on my home network it like (192.345.6.789)
Thanks

That should be good… did you turned off the firewall to see it works?

Yes I did try turning off the firewall but it didn’t have any effect. I have been feeding a serial steam direct to the chip to get RTK corrections so I can continue with that but it just would be nice to do away with the serial connection. Thanks

Now I’m off.
What GPS Device?
How is it connected towards AOG?
What sort of correction data is coming in?

I have two C099-F9P boards one base and one rover. The rover is connected to AOG by USB. The base sends RTCM3 via rtk2go and I’ve been using the Lefebure NTRIP client to steam serial date to the UART connections on the board via and USB FTDI converter. So hopefully I can do away with this if I can get the internal NTRIP client to work. Thanks

Can’t you just hook up the f9p board and set the settings in u-center to listen to the usb rtcm3 in?

There is only one usb on the board so I use that to connect to AOG. It won’t let me connect two programs to the same usb. Thanks