Ethernet Setup Help

Hi i want to de same setup as you.
Do you know how i configurate the small router?
What Else do i need to adjust?
Change to UDP on AOG and on Arduino Code.
Is it possible to get GPS Autosteer and Modul via UDP?
BR
Peter

1 Like

Yes I get Gps and autosteer via udp. You have to upload the right ino to nano. Turn udp on in aog.
This post explains some settings.

1 Like

How can i send ntrip corrections back to rtk2board through udp from agopen. I haven’t mastered that one yet. Is it possible?

Got it figured out. wrong setting in ucenter

1 Like

Im trying to connect a PCB V2 using a ethernet shield under the NANO. cant seem to get anywhere. Do i need to set the IP of the sheild or does this happen automatically?

I never had to set anything on the ethernet shield. As long as you load the udp ino. to nano it should work. The router needs the right ip, mine is set to 192.168.1.1. And turn on udp in aog. I had to shut off antivirus to make it work.

yes make sure you are on the 192.168.1.xxxx Also make sure you turn UDP on in the settings

And restart.

@wwfarm do you have to change something on the AOG Code to recieve GPS over UDP?
Regards Peter

No, will work right off the bat :slight_smile:

Hello :slight_smile: under stand the wiring, but
my question is, can i use the same Module tcp232 for the Dual Setup. With the Dual GPS from MTZ8302 the Modul ESP32 WiFi Bluetooth UNO D1 R3 calculated heading and roll. Data send via USB or WLAN. But i like to connect via Ethernet.
Can i use the same tcp232 and just connect the Tx1 & Rx1 from Esp32 Modul with the tcp232?

Regards, Peter

Sorry, that I don’t know. Hopefully someone can help because i have wondered the same thing

The biggest question is whether the tcp232 has the correct UDP mode to be compatible with AoG. Otherwise it should work with any TTL serial.

Hi, and a happy new year to all.

Now I have ordered the 3rd Ethernet card. The 2 other one are uno shape, the idea was to put them into the dual GPS stack. But they don’t work with the ESP32. So waiting for DHL… hopefully before weekend.

Greetings Matthias

1 Like

The TTL-UDP adaptor im using works great, I was going to post a thread on it, but it sounds like Matt has got ethernet support in the loop now, so may as well wait and see, as if that works soon, that will be a much simpler / better solution for all :slight_smile:

Heii, can you Post the setting for the tp-link router?
Max End IP is 192.168.1.254 (255 is not possible) is this a problem when the IP Destination in Arduino Code is 192.168.1.255?
Regards, PeterScreenshot_20210328_162451_com.android.gallery3d

255 is the broadcast address, meaning all devices/addresses get the data.

I got my setup working, but had an issue with the CF-D1 screen so I switched it over to an FZ-G1. I decided to try V5.0.0.5 and the UDP packet count on AGIO just bounces back and forth between 21 and 28. I’m not getting any communication from the arduino or the F9P, any suggestions?

I can make Ethernet connection with a teltonika-like mobile modem and use the system AGOpenGPS V5.

I will connect to the tablet via wifi. can i control everything over wifi

AGOpenGPS wants a standalone ardunio for the v5 cmps14 sensor. Can we connect to SimpleRTK2b mobile modem via ethernet and control everything over wifi?

I’m having disconnection at the usb multiplexer. I am thinking of solving the connection break with ethernet, what is your suggestion. I am using a tablet with usb 2.0 support. Will it help me fix the connection problem with a tablet that supports usb 3.0 and usb 3.0 multiplexer

Wifi seems to have limited real time capability, it send some data, pauses, send more. At least that is my experience.

What setting needs to be changed? Trying to get it figured out now but having no luck

If you can send more details maybe I can help. What isn’t working? Are you not getting rtk corrections?