F9P in ethernet mode

have you validated the ntip by udp in agio and correctly configured the f9p and well saved

I have the settings ing Agio like this, and I have used the configurationfile made to fw1.13 (same that I have on ardusimple card) and a saved it using configuration view.

I have tried sending to both port 2233 and 2223.

When logging in to the TCP232-T2 module is the RX count suposed to count up?

what file are you talking about? make sure you have 5-rtcm3 IN on uart 1

One of the files you linked in your first post!

Yes I have got RTCM3 IN on uart 1 with baudrate 115200.

Can you cange your internet connection to something other than a .1 network? I think it can throw things out sometimes

may be a firewall or wiring problem the Local Port Number must be the same in the usr module and agio you can test with 55555 or 55556 or other port number

I had a similar experience, could only get rtk over usb. I double checked my connections and found out that I had somehow the tx from usr module was not connected. I connected it as it should be, and it has worked ever since.

Finally!!!
It was probably like you said Elliot. When I change my Wi-Fi connection from my home router using a .1 network to my mobile hotspot (that I’m also going to use in the tractor later) using a .10 network it works fine. Thank you guys!

1 Like

Would it be possible to use this ttl two ethernet adapter to connect a simpleRTK2B board and the IMU (CMPS or BNO) with a single ethernet cable? Could be interesting instead of a panda setup.

Yes it is

Here is remote gps and imu, plus panda! Panda is very stable.

1 Like