Getting basics right for autosteer

The NTRIP is actived

Maybe i have a problem of usb com?

Try to turn off “Only TCP:port”…

When you have connection with caster you will se bytes go up, why do you have username and password filled ? When you click get source table you see all bases listed ?

If you have other windows 10/11 machine install AOG there and try connecting to caster.

i also try that and no success

I have use usermane and password filled as i have view on centipede discourse and when i click to get source table i see about 15 bases and i select the first one SLAURE witch is near me about 35 kms.
on your picture that’s in red move’s on “autorizing and waiting NTRIP byts”
i can’t try with another machine or a pc fix and the antenna will be inside

I connected to centipede without username or password but someone in France can correct me.

You don’t need antenna connected to test NTRIP in my image I don’t have anything connected, just NTRIP on and selected mtpoint.

But it’s not showing numbers that means that you don’t have NTRIP connected.

i try with pc fix conneted to F9P without and i have the same result “autorizing 2 seconds and waiting NTRIP byts about 20 seconds”

Sounds like when I forget to connect AOG tablet to my phone hotspot :slight_smile:

SLAURE do not care if you type username and password or not.
I can get bytes in when I connect to SLAURE

But maybe your problem is IPV6 versus IPV4?

Or here:
Just for info, the pictures are not available any more!

on my tablet i modify yesterday the IPV6 by IPV4 with the help of BRIC BRIC.
Today it’s run on IPV4

I see that you have activated “only tcp port” you must not activate it if you want an NTIP connection

i’m coming with good news i desactivate TCP PORT and i see that i have NTRIP

Thanks @tervueren
i suppose i have only float because i’m in my house the antenna is just on window
Capture d’écran 2022-04-21 085808
Thanks to all of you Michel

2 Likes

thanks to everybody i have now a guide bar with agopengps with an RTK Fix
I’m so hapy…
I start to receive some components and i will have pcb in 15 days

Druppy (cartoon) says "You know what…I’m happy "

Thanks

2 Likes

Does anyone know builds that have installed base unit to the roof? I don’t like the idea of having too much stuff inside the cabin so it would be nice to install PCB box somewhere else.

Cold, hot, snow, rain… But it would be better if there is a box with an ip68 seal, I think most people prefer the cabin interior.

On roof its exposed to weather and it adds to total hight of tractor. Depends on tractor model but you can find plenty of room in spots like under the seat behind control panel behind AC, radio compartments etc. If you really don’t want it in cab placing it under hood far away from engine heat may be better option.

Couple more questions now that this project is going forward. Is there a recommended connectors to use to connect WAS and steer motor to PCB box? Should they have some lock to keep them safely attached?

Then connecting GPS. Do I only need for example this kit, connect it with USB and thats it? https://www.ardusimple.com/product/simplertk2blite-basic-starter-kit-ip67/

So I would have PCB and GPS connect to tablet with USB hub. Then there is 1 wire from pcb to WAS, second one to steer motor and third one to battery, I have Kaupoimod pcb so my CMPS14 is in PCB. Am I missing something?

Hi;
I am back with again few questions…I have soldering many pieces on my PCB (Kaupoi v4) but someone are missing. I should receive EEU-FR1V102B (panasonic) in august …
Can i substitute it by UHV1V102MHD (nichicon) or 35ZLQ1000MEFC12,5X20 (rubicon) or an other on?

I will try to join same pictures of my PCB

Have a good day Michel

1 Like

I did PCBv2 but the connectors I like to use for anything electrical are these Amazon.ca
They’re dust and waterproof connectors used in many automotive applications. I have my arduino and gps plugged into a USB hub that’s attached to the box and one USB with an extension to the tablet.

2 Likes