Hillside combine installation and the BNO080 IMU

Pour effectuer correctement la mise a jour me faut-il renvoyés les fichier a l’arduino ? Ou ce de la 5.1.5 sont les mêmes?
Merci

I have bought a mc7700 but I cannot find the drivers for panasonic cf-d1 in w10, do you know where to get them?

https://source.sierrawireless.com/resources/airprime/software/airprime-mc-series-windows-drivers-qmi-build-4431/
Might pay to download and update the firmware on it too

yes you would, and it would react very quickly - kind of like putting the antenna over the front wheels of a 2wd tractor

2 Likes

Apart from the possible gps reception, is it always (or nearby always) better to put the gps on the front of the hood of a tractor ?

1 Like

I experienced in the Simulator, when the antenna is mounted on the tractors hood, its working worse than on the roof or nearly over the rear axle. But for now i couldn’t test it in real life. But i think its not to bad over the rear axle, because most CNH Machines have their antennas mounted this way.

In the simulator, you can see that the u-turn deteriorates as you move the antenna distance away, but when you test it in the field, you can see that it works very well (stanley).