How to build hydraulic steering

I am complete novice regarding hydraulic systems. But I would like to get rid of my steering motor and to get cleanier install for my autosteer so hydraulic would be the way to go.
It seems like there is really limited amount of information regarding these builds so I’m not sure how to do it.

I have Valtra T190 tractor, so I think it is CCLS steering. I also have Kaupoimod board with cytron and I think I can also use this.

So what do I need and how to install? I have seen a lot of talk of SP10-57C valve. Does it need somekind of block to install to? And then just install it using T-fittings to existing tubes?

1 Like

look here Hydraulic valve assemblies for Every tractor, for every type of hydraulic system
and contact Marek Jarczewski he will be able to provide you with a hydraulic block adapted to your tractor you will only need to connect it to the cytron instead of the electric motor

I also have Valtra, KaupoiMOD board v4.1 and hydraulic block (Marek Jarczewski). Is this the correct connection for the circuit board and hydraulic block?

I doubt you can power the activation valve directly from the board you need a power relay

Look into the support folder

Keep in eye, barakis valve using a pressure switch, which should be connected to the corresponding digital input for turn sensor, set turn sensor value to 1

There is a special mosfet on Kaupoi PCB with built-in backfeed protection, it works very well.

Such a connection should work, in my blocks I use a NO or NC pressure switch, so you can use the input for the encoder. In the case of the NC type sensor, we set the number of pulses to 1, in the case of NO, we set 0

4 Likes