Hydraulic valve assemblies for Every tractor, for every type of hydraulic system

send me your whatsapp

The main protection is 100% reliable 3/2 valves switching between the orbitrol and the proportional valve. If we do not provide power to the valve block, the orbitrol will always be connected to the piston, it is enough to take care from the electrical side so that there is no accidental power supply to the valve coils and the installation will always be safe.
The pressure sensor mounted on the block is of the NC (normally closed) type, it can be used for double protection of the installation, it can both disconnect the lead in AGOPEN and cut off directly, e.g. GND of the relay controlling the 3/2 valves.

Do the valves also have a throttle installed? After all, the same amount and pressure of oil must always be present, otherwise it steers differently depending on the engine speed and hydraulic activity (steering settings).

You asked earlier for OC so I believe this is the answer :slight_smile:

I decided to equip another tractor.
It has an CC LS hydraulic system.
Can I power it with oil from Power Beyond Ports? (installation plan please)
Same price for these valve?

If you ask in magnifying glass for power beyond, first answer is this.
It show the tubing.

And this one show, that you don´t even need the T on ls line!
Lso means pipe to orbitrol
Lst mean pipe going to tractor
So I believe one text line is missing in the diagram, saying something like “Ls line to tractor”

That works with @baraki 's valve?

The diagram is presented by Baraki. He started this thread.

That means I can use P and T from Power Beyond und the LS to orbitrol runs through the valve?!

Yes that is correct.

I’m not sure that this is a good idea.

The steering circuit typically have priority, you should not use oil from power beyond and Ls from the steering circuit.

Just put a pressure sensor on the orbitrol line if you want it to deconnect autosteer

Power Beyond normally has the highest priority in a hydraulisch system, except steering I think. The pump in a LS system still has 3 pipes (P T LS)?!?

@baraki Do you have a Valve for a Closed Centre LS system left?

Yes. Of course.

How much have I to pay for the delivery to Austria?
How long do this usually take?

600E + 20 shipping. Transportation takes 3 to 5 days.

How can I purchase this valve and what is the price? Traktor: FIAT 180-90 DT

I’d like to know what it would cost for a valve going on a john deere 7810? As well as possible lead time with shipping to USA?

1 Like

@baraki responded here:

Maybe not the exact same valve.
I don’t know for lead time.

Braki can you reply to me? I sent you message here also sent email that I want to buy but no response…