Hydraulic valve assemblies for Every tractor, for every type of hydraulic system

Yes. Of course.

How much have I to pay for the delivery to Austria?
How long do this usually take?

600E + 20 shipping. Transportation takes 3 to 5 days.

How can I purchase this valve and what is the price? Traktor: FIAT 180-90 DT

I’d like to know what it would cost for a valve going on a john deere 7810? As well as possible lead time with shipping to USA?

1 Like

@baraki responded here:

Maybe not the exact same valve.
I don’t know for lead time.

Braki can you reply to me? I sent you message here also sent email that I want to buy but no response…

Thanks Pat! Probably not the same valve but that gives me a ballpark figure to work with.

You don’t need to do anything else, the system will bleed itself if you turn the steering wheel from left to right.
If you wrote to me by e-mail, please send another message because I can’t find it. He adds a lot of messages and questions and sometimes he misses something.

@baraki i would like to commit to an order on a valve for a John Deere 7810. You can shoot me an estimate whenever you get a chance I just wanted to get in line now. I will resend an email if necessary.

How much current flows through the coils?

@baraki Can I send back the valve to you if I would not happy with it?

Yes. Of course.

I would like to order one of your valves for a jd 7810.

Hello @baraki

I would like to order a oc steeringvalve, what is the best way to contract you?

And what info do you need from me?

Greatings Rick Miedema

Hello, email grbaraki@gmail.com
I need adress and phone number for shipping and Eu tax number so I can sell You with 0% tax within Europe. Where You from?

He Baraki,

I’m from the Netherlands, i will send you a E-mail with the information!

Rick

How does the disengage work? If i grab the steering wheel and try to turn, the steering wheel is tight and the tractor lurches around. If I barely tap the wheel, it releases ok. The problem is that if I have a panic situation and try to grab and turn, it reacts very erratically.

Also is there a setting in the valve that slows down the turning? I have the max pwm turned up the whole way and it takes too long to get the wheels turned for u-turns. It did get to full turn, just takes too long to get there.

Hello guys, Sorry for my dummy questions, but I really don´t want to harm my only tractor…

So I have 3 questions.

1. Does have anybody NH tractor here and already installed the block? Because I can´t find any letters or plate on my orbitrol. Tractor is NH T6.165 tier 4A. But I can´t find out which port is which. I find out that the ports on the right are for piston, but on the left side I don´t know which is port T and which is P. Photo of orbitrol:

2. Is this orientation and location of valve block OK? Ports on top and main valve on the bottom.

3. Question is what I adjust and how to start?

• I guess that with 1 I don´t do anything am I right? But what it is?
  • Number 2 on pic is for adjusting pressure or something like that? What is best starting position for that?
  • Number 3 in pic is pressure sensor, adjustable with flat screwdriver, but also what is best starting position? Fully in and slowly out or in reverse? And this sensor is +5V, NC, right? And what digital pin is for encoder?

Thank´s a lot for answers guys.

PS: thank you baraki, the block looks pretty sexy.

1 Like

Perhaps this helps, it’s from @baraki YouTube channel:

I knows it’s a T7 in the video, but may have similarities.

1 Like