Hydraulic valve assemblies for Every tractor, for every type of hydraulic system

Yes. Of course.

How much have I to pay for the delivery to Austria?
How long do this usually take?

600E + 20 shipping. Transportation takes 3 to 5 days.

How can I purchase this valve and what is the price? Traktor: FIAT 180-90 DT

Iā€™d like to know what it would cost for a valve going on a john deere 7810? As well as possible lead time with shipping to USA?

1 Like

@baraki responded here:

Maybe not the exact same valve.
I donā€™t know for lead time.

Braki can you reply to me? I sent you message here also sent email that I want to buy but no responseā€¦

Thanks Pat! Probably not the same valve but that gives me a ballpark figure to work with.

You donā€™t need to do anything else, the system will bleed itself if you turn the steering wheel from left to right.
If you wrote to me by e-mail, please send another message because I canā€™t find it. He adds a lot of messages and questions and sometimes he misses something.

@baraki i would like to commit to an order on a valve for a John Deere 7810. You can shoot me an estimate whenever you get a chance I just wanted to get in line now. I will resend an email if necessary.

How much current flows through the coils?

@baraki Can I send back the valve to you if I would not happy with it?

Yes. Of course.

I would like to order one of your valves for a jd 7810.

Hello @baraki

I would like to order a oc steeringvalve, what is the best way to contract you?

And what info do you need from me?

Greatings Rick Miedema

Hello, email grbaraki@gmail.com
I need adress and phone number for shipping and Eu tax number so I can sell You with 0% tax within Europe. Where You from?

He Baraki,

Iā€™m from the Netherlands, i will send you a E-mail with the information!

Rick

How does the disengage work? If i grab the steering wheel and try to turn, the steering wheel is tight and the tractor lurches around. If I barely tap the wheel, it releases ok. The problem is that if I have a panic situation and try to grab and turn, it reacts very erratically.

Also is there a setting in the valve that slows down the turning? I have the max pwm turned up the whole way and it takes too long to get the wheels turned for u-turns. It did get to full turn, just takes too long to get there.

Hello guys, Sorry for my dummy questions, but I really donĀ“t want to harm my only tractorā€¦

So I have 3 questions.

1. Does have anybody NH tractor here and already installed the block? Because I canĀ“t find any letters or plate on my orbitrol. Tractor is NH T6.165 tier 4A. But I canĀ“t find out which port is which. I find out that the ports on the right are for piston, but on the left side I donĀ“t know which is port T and which is P. Photo of orbitrol:

2. Is this orientation and location of valve block OK? Ports on top and main valve on the bottom.

3. Question is what I adjust and how to start?

• I guess that with 1 I donĀ“t do anything am I right? But what it is?
  • Number 2 on pic is for adjusting pressure or something like that? What is best starting position for that?
  • Number 3 in pic is pressure sensor, adjustable with flat screwdriver, but also what is best starting position? Fully in and slowly out or in reverse? And this sensor is +5V, NC, right? And what digital pin is for encoder?

ThankĀ“s a lot for answers guys.

PS: thank you baraki, the block looks pretty sexy.

1 Like

Perhaps this helps, itā€™s from @baraki YouTube channel:

I knows itā€™s a T7 in the video, but may have similarities.

1 Like