Hydraulic valve assemblies for Every tractor, for every type of hydraulic system

Thanks, excellent diagram. Is it the remote kickout?

1 Like

Yes exacly

Thats it. :+1:

Why goes the blue line to the Workpin ?
Is it not Pressure Switch?

1 Like

What size of diode?

2 Likes

Fair point, that was a mistake. I have reported these erroneous diagrams for removal.

1 Like

Do I have to install a relay on the lock output just because of the width of the pcb trace?

Valves have arrived and quality looks really good!
Thanks Marek! Installation will be done at weekend.

I have a John Deere 6230 Premium i thinking of adding a block on. I need a block for LS.
The problem is that getting to the LS line to the orbitrol is not easy, was talking to a mechanic working for the dealer.

Our idea was to connect it with the lines to the valve block for the front loader instead since they are very easy to access under the right door.
John Deere do also have a 40cm long stretch with hose there between the steel line from the orbitrol to the steering cylinder so its easy to connect to they as well.

Will it work to connect it there or will i get some problems?

It probably won’t work really well because front loader LS is not in the priority valve ls. Specially if you use other hydraulics of tractor for example in u-turn at headland.

Doesnt JD have all the hydraulic lines under the stairs on the right side? Ls p and T and left and right?

I might be wrong. But in my trimble days i have build a few hydraulic valves on some jd and always used those lines.

Could be wrong. More then 15 yrs ago.

1 Like

You are correct. Thats the lines to the loader block

Bonjour baraki,

je vous ai envoyé un e-mail pour vous commander une valve sans LS l’avez vous reçu SVP ?

Cordialement

Quentin

Hi baraki ,

I sent you an email where I ordered the valve for the t7 270, are you registering it?

Sincerely
olyy

I have nothing new, could you repeat it?

I sent again

Hello, Baraki, a few months ago I wrote to order one of your valves for my JD 7530, but I have not received a response. My order is correctly ordered. Regards

Hi baraki,
Thank you for the valve for my Valtra Valmet 8750.

Is your hand drawn scheme above the way to connect your valve to my tractor?
I have read some old post about bleeding the Ls-line, to awoid pressure spikes. Do that still apply, or are your valve fixing this problem?