Hydraulic valve assemblies for Every tractor, for every type of hydraulic system

Hello, so Marek seems pretty busy.
Can anyone tell me, if i need a Kaupoi PCB for the valve or is included or are there better options than the kaupoi. Brian said they are working on something.

The PCB is a separate part from the valve. Most PCBs support using a Cytron (except for can bus only PCB).

do i even need a PCB then?

You need a Nano to control the cytron, and somewhere to connect the wheel angle sensor, pressure sensor from valve block and optional buttons for autosteer enable etc

Yeah, i got a nano and an ADS for the WAS. The button is connected to the Nano.
What do i need for the pressure sensor? Or can i connect that with the nano too?

Some others have tried without pcb.

@ baraki. Ok so I have a Baraki LS valve and a standard ampseal aio pcb. I have a few questions.

1. If I hydraulically hook the valve up without hooking it up electrically am I still able to steer the machine manually with the steering wheel?
  2. The valve I recieved doesn’t look like the valve on post #261 is the wiring still the same? When I hook the valve up electrically does the polarity on the solenoids matter?
  3. I have schottky 15amp 45v diodes are they an appropriate size or is a different schottky size required?
    Thanks

1 - Yes, no power to the 3/2, steering has unmodified
2 - I’ve done this electrical diagram with a LS valve, no problem

Do you have a photo of your valve ?
3 - Seems good to me

wat is the funtion of the schotkey diode?

1 Like

It’s to avoid voltage spike (that wears or destroy relays) when cutting the supply of the 3/2 coils (allowing the current to go back)

1 Like

do you have a part number from mouse

Any diode schottky 5A.

I use these

1 Like

I see the diode across the small internal coil.
But does it have a diode to take cut off spark from hydraulic 6/2 valve coil?

No but never had any problems. 5 running with this relay.

I use these:

DIODE SCHOTTKY 50V 5A DO201AD
SB550-E3/54
https://www.digikey.com/short/353jfnfv

Do I need a relay in addition to the AIO circuit board? Isn’t the mosfet HSP0115 sufficient?

Hey baraki,
I have a john deere 4050, it is definitely a closed centre system but i’m struggling to identify if it is load sensing. Any chance you or anyone else here knows? Or a way to have a look to find out?

Quite interested in your setup along as shipping to Australia is not too astronomically

Cheers!

Utca fnow I would like to put it in a JD 6830 premium. Can you help me which tube you put?

@baraki Hi Baraki, I’ve sent you an email and also a chat from your website last week. Could you get back to me, please?