Hydraulic valve assemblies for Every tractor, for every type of hydraulic system

Yeah, i got a nano and an ADS for the WAS. The button is connected to the Nano.
What do i need for the pressure sensor? Or can i connect that with the nano too?

Some others have tried without pcb.

@ baraki. Ok so I have a Baraki LS valve and a standard ampseal aio pcb. I have a few questions.

1. If I hydraulically hook the valve up without hooking it up electrically am I still able to steer the machine manually with the steering wheel?
  2. The valve I recieved doesn’t look like the valve on post #261 is the wiring still the same? When I hook the valve up electrically does the polarity on the solenoids matter?
  3. I have schottky 15amp 45v diodes are they an appropriate size or is a different schottky size required?
    Thanks

1 - Yes, no power to the 3/2, steering has unmodified
2 - I’ve done this electrical diagram with a LS valve, no problem

Do you have a photo of your valve ?
3 - Seems good to me

wat is the funtion of the schotkey diode?

1 Like

It’s to avoid voltage spike (that wears or destroy relays) when cutting the supply of the 3/2 coils (allowing the current to go back)

1 Like

do you have a part number from mouse

Any diode schottky 5A.

I use these

1 Like

I see the diode across the small internal coil.
But does it have a diode to take cut off spark from hydraulic 6/2 valve coil?

No but never had any problems. 5 running with this relay.

I use these:

DIODE SCHOTTKY 50V 5A DO201AD
SB550-E3/54
https://www.digikey.com/short/353jfnfv

Do I need a relay in addition to the AIO circuit board? Isn’t the mosfet HSP0115 sufficient?

Hey baraki,
I have a john deere 4050, it is definitely a closed centre system but i’m struggling to identify if it is load sensing. Any chance you or anyone else here knows? Or a way to have a look to find out?

Quite interested in your setup along as shipping to Australia is not too astronomically

Cheers!

Utca fnow I would like to put it in a JD 6830 premium. Can you help me which tube you put?

@baraki Hi Baraki, I’ve sent you an email and also a chat from your website last week. Could you get back to me, please?

Hello, the installation is unfinished, the electrical part is pending, I have only done the hydraulic part. The most complicated thing has been to connect the priority steering valve with the Baraki valve. The P pipe that goes to the Orbitrol is very rigid.

3 Likes

In your case the return voltage spike from the 3/2 valves went back through the whole system, you should install these diodes, near the valves!

But like i said never have this problem. I use 12v true relay direct from battery. Only use mosfet to trigger relay. So how would it get to board??

Normally, the complete electric system which is connected to the battery is affected …

The board itself is protected by it’s own reverse diode (see input protection circuit), but the other system?