Hydraulic valve assemblies for Every tractor, for every type of hydraulic system

What is the process for ordering a valve block? I haven’t had any look messaging Baraki

Wonder what the price is for one of you block setup for open center steering system
Kubota 135gx tractor and what the lead time is

Hello. I had a lot of work with servicing and modernizing the AGO installations that I installed over a few years, some of it accumulated, some still worked on version 4. We wanted everyone to start the new season with the latest version. So a lot of field work.
I believed that in case of problems with the installation of valves, you would help each other.
We have started production and shipments, there are a lot of orders so I am working on increasing production.

9 Likes

Great to hear that you are still working on everything around your valve! I think we all got a little scared that you didn’t react to any of our comments/questions😅.

If one of us would like to order a valve, is sending you a email still the best way?

That is good news and great customer service to ensure everything is compatible as the system updates.

When you get around taking orders again, please put me on the list to get the 2 OC valves we were discussing.

Thank you!
-Matt

Are you still taking orders @baraki?

i wrote him over one month ago (email and whatsapp)

havent gotten any response

same thing here
@baraki will you get back to us please?

I have the same experience.

Hello,
I have installed a valve on my New Holland T6 with the KaupoiPCB. Unfortuantely the emporing of the 3/2 Valve does not work since the MOSFET does not get any current on the control pin. Is the Voltage provided by the Cytron or the Nano? Because I think mayby my cytron is broken? Or are there some software- options which must be taken? Thank you!

If i remember correctly you need to solder jumper on the board under nano to get mosfet working.

But I checked and I don´t see any place for a jumper under the nano?

Sj1 you need to solder it

My installation is almost finished but I still have a problem, the solenoid valve is connected but when I start the autoguiding, nothing happens, there is no electric current coming to the solenoid valves. I followed that diagram. I have no electric current in pwm 1 and 2 (motor) on the PCB. In addition, the bottom right arrow remains red. Can someone help me?

thank

why dont you use the “remote switch port” to connect the sensor and kill autosteer?

Why do not more people use DC-DC SSR relays? they dont have this wear. And are inherently free run for indutive loads?

1 Like

1 Like

Feltöltés: IMG_20230331_120638.jpg…
Feltöltés: IMG_20230331_120646.jpg…
Feltöltés: IMG_20230331_120651.jpg…

JD 6830P with Marek Valve block.

1 Like

what should i solder there?

Just a simple jumper wire where it say “0ohm” resistor. You can use component leg.

Sj1 You need to solder two tabs together 1 and 2.

Edited the text little.