Hydraulic valve assemblies for Every tractor, for every type of hydraulic system

I have a little problem with the valve in an OC system. Every time when i use a hydraulik funktion of the tractor, autosteer disengages.
How can I solve this problem?

If you make a drawing of the piping we might be able to help you. Where do you get pressure, where do you return to tank? Do you use a pressure sensor/switch to disengage?

What tractor is it? It seems that using the hydraulic functions increases the pressure in the line between the AS block and the orbitrol. Describe exactly how you have connected the block and in what tractor.

I ve connected it in line bevor the orbitrol in a Steyr 9095 MT

P goes from the pump to the P on the valve and T on the valve goes to the P of the orbitrol. L und R goes from the orbitrol through the valve.
Should I adjust the pressure switch?

The T pf the oribitrol goes back to the hydraulik valves where it meats with the P of the other 2 hydraulik pumps

Kind of strange setup. But if you keep it that way, the there is nothing you can adjust to avoid high pressure cutting off the autosteer.
Because if T goes together with P before external valve block, then every time you use that valve block to full pressure then you also have full pressure at the T from orbitrol/autosteer.

Mounted on New Holland T5 and working a treat! Convenient valve sized space in engine bay where steer pipes come through. Defaults in 5.7.2 were surprisingly close despite being a small tractor. Thanks Baraki!

5 Likes

What setting do I need to change, the wheels swing left and right alternately when driving straight?
2-3 centimeter movement in the cylinder. LS valve.

It’s LS ?

That looks great! I’m about to do my T4.

No, OC

Does anyone else have a similar wobble?

Try to turn down min PWM setting.
Maybe it is constantly sending PWM signal to steer.

What is your Proportional gain? Try reduce that also and maybe turn overflow valve a little counter-clockwise

It may be too high P or too high minimum.
This is also typical when there is play in the steering angle sensor. If you’d posted a steer graph, we could easily diagnose this.

Proportional Gain = 39
Maximum Limit = 110
Minimum to Move = 38

https://discourse.agopengps.com/uploads/default/original/2X/6/6eef57414c82f70cbefc7c2548a12052d5352e1e.png

Connected like this. 6000 series Valtra

Try with a gain of approx 15

I only did a little testing, but it works better with the settings,

Proportional Gain = 11
Maximum Limit = 110
Minimum to Move = 8

Is this possible…

Why not, everything is possible. Because all the tractors are different.