Hydraulic valve assemblies for Every tractor, for every type of hydraulic system

Probably not very responsive for small movements.
Try with your 38 or so minimum to move.
With 11 gain, it should be a little slow to go to setpoint but ridable.
Example from baraki

Do you have valves available at this time?

I am interested as well. Sent him a message on telegram and wa.

I sent a message on telegram 2 days ago and it isnā€™t read yet.

Where you able to get a valve?

Hello. So I have a case flx 4010 floater that I am attempting to setup auto steer on using aio and baraki Ls valve. I have it installed and looking for some advice on settings. First question is a about the manual steer slider. In the auto steer settings page if I click on the tractor turning it green should I then be able to use the arrows to steering the tractor left and right? If so currently nothing happens. What do I have to adjust ? Proportional gain 40
Max limit. 150
Minimum to move at 38.

Also how about Stanley vs. pp settings? Which are people using and what are they set at?
Thanks

1 Like

You also need to have your steer switch on.

Hello Baraki I would like to order a Valve for Valtra. I have sent you an direct message with specific informations

Please let me know if you get reply. I am waiting for response also.

I ordered on April 30th via e-mail still awating response :slight_smile:

order 9th march, no response :melting_face:

Iā€™m already here! I had a hard time with my farmers, we installed a lot of new AGO installations in winter and when the sowing began, help was needed in starting, problems. Now the situation has normalized and I want to focus on the valves as much as possible.
Soon my production capacity will be very large and I will be able to fulfill orders immediately.
I ordered a few new HAAS, in about 2 weeks I will get the first of the machines, which will increase production capacity several times.
At the moment it looks like this:
I currently have about 30 ready to ship.
On May 24th, I will have a supply of parts for 200 pieces of finished valves and this should be enough for all outstanding orders.

18 Likes

Glad you succeeded in resolving the issue.
Hope to hear from you soon about the valves.
Can we order the valves via Telegram?

I also want to know how to orderā€¦?

Use his email. Then it will be processed. Search this topic for it.

Thank you!

It only does this when I drive around the field ā€œboundary contoursā€ second lap and more.
Ab line and curve are not such a sudden movement.

Another problem is ab line and ab curve, the tractor goes along a straight line, it becomes S shaped. The line is -30cm to +30cm. The segment and numbers at the top also look like this.

What are you pwm settings??

Baraki listed his PWM settings earlier in this thread.

Check also that you WAS is stable, with no play in the linkage.