Hydraulic valve assemblies for Every tractor, for every type of hydraulic system

I already wrote back.

What is the best way to contact you regarding buying valves?

https://www.agopengps.pl/en/shop
My online store is up and running.
If you have any questions, please e-mail
Grbaraki@gmail.com

7 Likes

Hello!
I have been waiting for the answer for 2 months.
I wrote an email, I didn’t order in the webshop.
There is hope?

I already found your lost e-mail.
We will fulfill the order today.

I got my valve on Monday! Packaging was great and it made it half way around the globe with no issues. Build quality looks fantastic.

I wish I knew about the store because I didn’t realize there was other options for ports. Mine came with DIN and my hydraulic shop said I should have ordered BSP.

I should have it installed in my NH T4.75 in the next few days.

1 Like

For North america I would say order ORFS. Thats what John Deere and some other manufacturer use. Fitting are a little less available than JIC but make a more reliable setup.

@baraki what are UNF fitting? Your naming for JIC?

Yes UNF and JIC are the same.

So for North America I would recommend ORFS.
Second choice would be UNF(JIC) since every shop have theses and are inexpensive.

I will remember about this.
We have the cheapest and most available metric connectors, so I use them as standard.

But as far as I remember, they all have 3/8 inch into the valve block. So people can just Exchange the nipples with whatever you want.

2 Likes

@baraki how do i know the correct flow for the shutoff valve?

The valve will be installed on a claas ares with a open center system

30l will fit most tractors, will also work well in your ARES
60l is needed for Fendt 900 with multilink axle, MF 8xxx series.

1 Like

@baraki Do you stil use The Electric 3/2 valve or What does This “non-return” valve do ?

You Also talk about that you have added a “check valve” what is the purpose of this?

Do you have a diagram for this new block?

I have some issue with Valtra and MF that they are a little slow in the first 5 min.
but LS dynamic on Case and New holland, we do not have any issue… only valtra and MF.
John Deere and Fendt also no issue…

0,8mm nozzle to bleed to tank on ls on valtra - do i need a bigger nozzle?
5,5 bar pressure compensator
3/2 valve to control LS
6/2 valve for steering shift

Hydraulic schematic @baraki
Any help will be appreciated
we have talked about putting a non return valve with 3 bar resistance on the T - do you think this could help? then it would work something similar to a balance valve

Hey.
Has anyone experienced it where with the hyd valve installed that when steering is disengaged that you take hold of wheel to steer manually that the lock valves keep you from turning the steering wheel only if you try to turn abruptly . if you start steering real slow then speed up it works if you take hold of wheel and quickly try to make a turn it holds the wheel from turning at all. seams like the lock valves are interfering slighlty , you can steer most times if you start in gently. it does not make a difference whether the lock valves are unplugged either. it sticks just enough to make it anoying. often it is much worse when oil is cold. Any ideas?

maybe it is a bad 6/2 valve. i have had one customer with this issue. we changed the 6/2 valve to an new one. @C.B

As you say the 6/2 valve is that the lock valve cartridge or the left and right lock valve cartridge?
Did you change the entire baraki valve assembley? @Steerguide

On which model of tractor was the valve installed?

@C.B yes but as i remeber. @baraki use 3/2 valve to lock The steering.

If The tractor have ls it could Also be The problem with The LS Line