Hydraulic valve assemblies for Every tractor, for every type of hydraulic system

unfortunately not, i am also waiting…

I think I have found i nice solution for the cables to the valve block. I have put a junction box close to the valve, and a 7 conductor cable from the cab. The cable i used is a regular trailer cable.

The WAS i’am using is a RTY090HVNAX that can be feed with 10V-30V with voltage regulator integrated.

With this solution i have saved one cable into the cab.
Does anyone see a problem with this solution?

(Sorry for bad drawing)

I’m not very fan of having the fragile Was signal in the same cable as the PWM (high noise) left/right coming all along in the same cable and using the same ground. But it will probably work

2 Likes

Fo the Lock Valves use 5V or 12V?
On some pictures it is 5V and on some others 12V

1 Like

You can use 5v to 5v relais and 12v to 12v relais. Always 12v to enablers

Has anyone been in contact with @baraki? I have emailed him several times attempting to order 2 valves over the last few months. No replies

I already wrote back.

What is the best way to contact you regarding buying valves?

https://www.agopengps.pl/en/shop
My online store is up and running.
If you have any questions, please e-mail
Grbaraki@gmail.com

6 Likes

Hello!
I have been waiting for the answer for 2 months.
I wrote an email, I didn’t order in the webshop.
There is hope?

I already found your lost e-mail.
We will fulfill the order today.

I got my valve on Monday! Packaging was great and it made it half way around the globe with no issues. Build quality looks fantastic.

I wish I knew about the store because I didn’t realize there was other options for ports. Mine came with DIN and my hydraulic shop said I should have ordered BSP.

I should have it installed in my NH T4.75 in the next few days.

1 Like

For North america I would say order ORFS. Thats what John Deere and some other manufacturer use. Fitting are a little less available than JIC but make a more reliable setup.

@baraki what are UNF fitting? Your naming for JIC?

Yes UNF and JIC are the same.

So for North America I would recommend ORFS.
Second choice would be UNF(JIC) since every shop have theses and are inexpensive.

I will remember about this.
We have the cheapest and most available metric connectors, so I use them as standard.

But as far as I remember, they all have 3/8 inch into the valve block. So people can just Exchange the nipples with whatever you want.

2 Likes

@baraki how do i know the correct flow for the shutoff valve?

The valve will be installed on a claas ares with a open center system

30l will fit most tractors, will also work well in your ARES
60l is needed for Fendt 900 with multilink axle, MF 8xxx series.

1 Like

@baraki Do you stil use The Electric 3/2 valve or What does This “non-return” valve do ?

You Also talk about that you have added a “check valve” what is the purpose of this?

Do you have a diagram for this new block?

I have some issue with Valtra and MF that they are a little slow in the first 5 min.
but LS dynamic on Case and New holland, we do not have any issue… only valtra and MF.
John Deere and Fendt also no issue…

0,8mm nozzle to bleed to tank on ls on valtra - do i need a bigger nozzle?
5,5 bar pressure compensator
3/2 valve to control LS
6/2 valve for steering shift