Hydraulic valve assemblies for Every tractor, for every type of hydraulic system

I will try this tomorrow

The stop valves are well lit and the steering solenoid valves light up well too. The steering wheel is stuck but the wheels do not turn

I hopefully only one at a time, I guess you use the manual test function in steer settings.

The orbitrol return pipe remains well connected to the tank as original?

Yes, one at a time. I use the MA/MB buttons on the cytron

how do i go about ordering a valve?

Use his email.

grbaraki@gmail.com

Baraki mentioned he has problems with too many orders and too little equipment to make more and more valves. But ordered new and things will get better soon. Fingers :crossed_fingers:

There are 3 connections on the valves for electric, which is GND and which one is PWM/Current?

Uploading: 2022-08-03_21h34_00.png…

For both pick one. Does not matter.

Good morning,

can you tell me which 3/2 valve you use to go from manual to automatic and their flow rate please?

THANKS

Which vakve do i need if i have an OC hydraulic system with an CCLS orbitrol an an EF pipe?

Noone answered your question, maybe because you ask about the 2 poppet valves used in the baraki valveblock.
Maybe uou really need 6/2 valve instead?

I use one like this in my first autosteer system.
https://hydrocap.net/en/c/62-magnitno-upravlyavan-klapan-271/6-2-solenoid-operated-valve-dvs6-one-spool-g-1-2-open-center-spool-12-v-82

For most SD2E A3 - 30L flow
For the very large SD2E B3 60L flow

If I understood correctly, you have an orbitrol with a built-in priority valve, such as in the Fendt 300, the OC valve will work well.

Should I build in the valve bevor the orbitrol or after the orbitrol with the EF pipe?

Before orbitrol: pump -------->AS valve-------->orbitrol

Hello,

I tried to update the Wiki based on all the bits and pieces I could harvest.

If you feel it’s incorrect then drop me a message on telegram or here in discourse and I’ll fix it up.

6 Likes

Very good info!

Now if I could only get my hands on a valve. I’ve been trying to buy one since April 17th.

Has anyone else been able to get one recently?