Hydraulic valve assemblies for Every tractor, for every type of hydraulic system

tell me what I exactly need for Kubota M7060, I was emailing You on Your side.
i’m ready to order

Thank you very much😃 I just didn’t know it might be a valve problem

Order an OC block, choose metric connectors, and when making hoses you can fit the ends to both the block and the tractor.

Ok i will tommorow.

For 6 snakes. You will connect it like a system with an orbital valve, actually one of my clients has 3 locomotives connected this way and they work well. I thought about simplifying it even more, but I’m not sure how this system will behave in practice, you can connect this valve in two ways.

@Larsvest What did you ask me to check with manual steering yesterday? Sorry, I think that point might have been lost in all my other thoughts, and I can’t figure it out from re-reading your posts.

I took my valve apart today, and blew air through the compensator orifice, and checked the swing valve. Everything looked fine. When I re-assembled it (with all the hoses connected correctly per the diagrams), still no AS function.

@baraki do you think there is an issue with the valve block like Larvest’s? I can’t think of any other reason why the load sensing wouldn’t be working as expected now that I have inspected the orifice, and it is free of any debris

Do another test: unscrew the hoses that go to the actuator and check if oil flows from them when controlling the proportional valve. Even if load sensing does not work in the P line, the pressure is required to overcome the compensator spring. If oil flows from the left and right hoses, we will be sure that the proportional valve is opening. Alternatively, you still need to check the overflow valve to see if it is losing pressure. If there is no progress, I will send you a new valve.

With engine stopped, press both manual actuator “pins” at the ends of proportional valve in about 3 mm. Then start engine and oil flow to your handpump/orbitrol. But at the same time, oil will move the slider inside proportional valve and press one of the proportional valve ends/pins out. (I don’t remember if both came out, but only one could easily be pressed in again by hand)

Ok and then do I need an LS, or an open valve?

I think I understand the first part of the test: we are checking to see if there is flow from the proportional solenoid to prove whether or not the compensator is moving to give flow to the proportional valve when demanded, correct?

I am a bit unclear about the “overflow valve” test. Are you referring to the pressure relief? The “SR1A-A2…” valve? Are you saying that we need to diagnose that one as well?

If so, I was thinking similarly. Perhaps that valve could be stuck open, and dumping load sense pressure to tank.

Is there a port where load sense pressure can be measured during operation?

@baraki looking to order a couple of valves for older Ford TW35 and 7710 tractors. I believe I need the OC valves, but would I just need the 30l cutoff? Thinking UNF thread as well.

Thanks
Matt

do you somehow answer the orers, or do you sent it without any email.
ordered and paid by Credit Card on Tuesday, and no response YET.

Just wondering if anyone has fitted a valve to a Claas Lexion 430 and if a 30L OC one is what should be used?

If you search this topic, you will see both OC and LS are used on Lexions, so will need to look at your orbital to determine which is fitted.

Usually sends without any email notification, mine just turned up.

Orbital appears to be a OSPB250 ON, which is Open Centre, its just whether 30L is the right valve? And I see some in a post on here it says about using tees to plumb in the OC valve, I’m assuming that was if it was a closed centre system?

sorry, wasn´t been able to get on the tractor in the last time, today i checked the kaupoi pcb another time and i saw that the optocoupler was mounted false way around by me… works now just perfectly fine! thanks alot for your help!

1 Like

Your combine harvester has an OC steering valve and you need to connect a typical OC valve in series between the pump and the steering valve (orbitrol). In the 7xx series, there is a closed system without Ls, i.e. the orbitrol has 4 hoses, but the P line has a constant pressure of 180 bar and in the middle position, P is not connected to T. For this type, I have a special valve that needs to be connected with tees.

1 Like

I was able to do this a couple of days ago. There was just a very small flow when actuating the proportional solenoids.

I was not able to do any testing beyond this with the relief valve. I am currently using the tractor for lime spreading. When I’m done and have some more time, I’ll check the relief valve. I now have received some fittings to check the load sense pressure with a gauge. If I adapt a gauge to the swing valve port (M10 thread), is this a suitable place to check load sense pressure?

Hi @baraki,

I am working on installing autosteer on an IH 756 and 826, and would like to know which valve i need and how it should be hooked up. here is a picture of the stock steering system:

can i remove the IH “control valve” and put your baraki valve in as shown here?:

or should i install it like this?:

Thanks again Baraki, i look forward to getting this all running!