Hydraulic valve assemblies for Every tractor, for every type of hydraulic system

So I started swapping around hoses to see if I could learn anything. What was interesting was that I could get auto steer to function by swapping the P and T hoses at the valve. I figured out how to work the steering screen while doing this, and proved to myself that everything is working fine electrically. I can move the steering left and right with auto steer engaged within the steer screen.

However, doing this made manual steering non-functional. I think that by sending the pump flow through the valveā€™s T port I am bypassing the compensator/logic valve, and sending full system pressure to the proportional valve on the block. When itā€™s closed, the steering systems relief valve is then sending all that flow to tank so nothing can supply the hand pump.

This of course is not a functional system, but is it telling me something about the compensator valve? Is it stuck, or not demanding flow to the proportional solenoid when itā€™s connected properly?

You have OC system.
If you connect p to p on steering valve and t from steering valve directly to tank, then the valve spool inside proportional valve move to one side and let oil flow direct to tank (kind of backwards)
You can check this situation by pressing both (engine not running ) manual actators in , they stay in about 3 mm. When engine is started and oil flow you can observe one actuator had come out and the other is still in. This should not happen when valve block is in series with orbitrol.

Ok. Thanks.

But on github you tell us that we need a special valve for fendtā€¦ A " static" valve.
So this is not a standard oc valve i thinkā€¦?
What is the difference between themā€¦?

Do you know what type of connection i need for my fendt ?

Thanks for the response, but Iā€™m not sure I understand.

I have an OC Baraki valve and I know I have an OC system.

What I canā€™t figure out is why it seems like thereā€™s no flow being directed to the proportional valve when everything is hooked up correctly (baraki valve in series with hand pump).

Should some oil leak out of the little screw plug on top of the compensator valve when I unscrew it with everything hooked up correctly, and AS engaged? I expected there to be, but nothing comes out. That should be the same cavity as the valveā€™s internal ā€œLSā€ line, right? Does this indicate that thereā€™s somehow no oil getting to the LS port/orifice of the valve, and therefore no way for the valve to shift any pressure/flow to the proportional valve ( all flow is getting dumped through to the hand pump)

You MUST show us a drawing of hoses and name Ps and Ts in your system. Because I do not understand how you have connected things.

Hopefully this clarifies things. I have included an image of the tractor hydraulic schematic, the valveā€™s connections, and the hand pumpā€™s connections.

When everything is connected as shown, I get fully functional manual steering, blocked flow/locked wheel with AS enable, but no function of the proportional solenoids.

When I reverse the hoses to the P and T ports at the Baraki valve (red and pink, not shown, but I tried it), I get the proportional valves to move the steering (using the steer screen and/or the Cytron override buttons, but no manual steering.

I remembered that you asked about the Fendt 200 some time ago, I then downloaded the service book and checked the steering system in this tractor and I am sure that I replied to your message. Fendt 209 has orbitrol OSPEDC 60/100 LSRM (Danfoss) or LAGU 100/50-13/LDAR220-160M40-559S (Bosch Rexroth) both types are Ls but there is a priority valve screwed to the orbitrol from which there is no Ls output so the only possibility is use an OC valve connected between the gear pump feeding the orbitrol and the priority valve mounted on the orbitrol. This is the same solution as in the Fendt 300 series, with which the OC valve works very well.

The connections are correct. Do not interchange P and T hoses as this may damage the pump. Perhaps the compensator does not work properly, it is not adjustable, but try to unscrew it and blow it out, there is a very small hole on the side under the thread that could be clogged.

I see at the fendt page that it is from a 200 vario S3 !!
I do not think mine is a S3 ā€¦ He is from year 2011 or 2012 i think that is not a S3
Do you stil think de oc valve is ok?.

Tomorrow a send you a schematic of the hydraulics of mine 209.

That might help, because you describe oil coming from priority/flow divider valve to steering valve. And baraki describe oil coming from pump to steering valve.

Yeah Iā€™ll try that. I had the compensator out already earlier today, and noticed that tiny hole. I didnā€™t blow air through it, so Iā€™ll take it out again and do that.

Is there any other possible place the oil could get blocked from getting to the compensator sense port?

You can also check the swing valve that is under the plaster with a plug, you can unscrew it with an M5 hexagonal wrench.

I canā€™t find diagrams for the older 200, but I think it will be the same as the older 300 models. If you have a diagram, great, weā€™ll be able to make sure. In the Fendt 300, the orbitrol is visible from the outside between the front of the cabin and the engine, you can take a look at what it looks like.

What blocks would I require for a 2012 JD 6930 premium and a 2021 claas Axion 800?

Do the valves come with pressure sensors and connectors required to wire into a AOG PCB. (I believe the cytron is used to control the valve.

Also I assume if no power is sent to the valve the steering behaves normally. Just thinking of safety when going on the road by putting in a master switch to power down the valve for road work.

stuur eenheid.pdf (465,8 KB)
This is a diagram from the hydraulics of the older 209 vario.
I have no 300 vario so i can not look at the orbitolā€¦

stuureenheid 2.pdf (372,1 KB)
stuureenheid 3.pdf (151,3 KB)
This is a full schematic of the hydraulic compleet with the legend

You would need the standard 30L Load Sensing valves, this one for both:

https://www.agopengps.pl/en/product-page/zawĆ³r-hydrauliczny-do-układu-ls

Valves come with the pressure transducer fitted and with the plugs and pins to crimp, so you just need to connect the hoses up and connect wires to PCB.

There are two 3/2 lock valve solenoids, without power to these the valve is isolated from steering and perfectly safe.
So I would fit a switch that provides power for the lock solenoids and the Cytron, so you can turn this switch off when driving on a public road/highway.

The Cytron does indeed provide the power for the proportional steering valve.

Great, I might try this on a Claas Arion, I know the priority steering circuit is dynamic LS.

But do you know if the Power beyond is static or dynamic LS?

Arion power beyond is static LS

1 Like