Hydraulic valve assemblies for Every tractor, for every type of hydraulic system

Did you try with these settings ?

Yes, exactly

Could you post a picture of your pcb, something must be wrong there.

Could you please share the INO code you are using so we can take a look at it. If it is a NO type pressure switch, it will not work properly with some code and a minor change may be necessary.

1 Like

Hello Baraki, do you have still hydraulic blocs (without Ls) in stock ? Are you able to ship to France ?
I am quiet interested to buy it one and try it.

Many thanks.

Just order them from his store and it will be shipped soon.
I got mine to Hungary in a couple of days. So it should be the same for the France because of EU.

2 Likes

Hello, is there any update on this? Thanks

Hello all. I just got a baraki OC valve installed on my IH 5488. I donā€™t have it functional yet, and need some help.

I have it plumbed per the schematic with the baraki valve upstream from the orbitrol, supply pressure to P port of the baraki valve, T to the orbitrol P port, and the L/R lines through the valve, and onto the steering cylinder.

The steering wheel locks when auto steer is engaged, so the 3/2 valves appear to be working fine. However, I canā€™t command the system to steer, even by actuating the override buttons on the cytron. Iā€™m getting no more than 9V at the coils when the PWM setting is at 180. Is this normal?

I cranked the pressure relief valve down, and thought that might do something, but it didnā€™t change things.

Any help on where to go next?

9v is OK at 180 pwm (maximum is 255 pwm)
Does this help ?

Yes this is helpful. I will try the troubleshooting procedure described here. Thank you

Does manual steering work normally? Try turning off the tractor engine and turning it on again, sometimes the blocked block does not start immediately, but after a few attempts it starts.

1 Like

@baraki could your LS valve be plumbed into the tractors power beyond P, T and LS and then blank off the LSO port on the valve block.

I understand the pressure sensor will not work as I think this detects pressure in the LS line from the orbital.

You can try it out. It should work if the Ls system to which you connect the valve is static and does not need pressure discharge to the T line

Manual steering works fine, and has from first start. Iā€™ve tried about 3-4 times now. However, I just found out about the manual overrides on the valves. I pressed on them and they seemed a bit sticky. I never tried starting the tractor after that. Iā€™ll have to try actuating those again next time to see if anything has changed.

I turned the relief valve adjustment; do I need to be concerned about getting that exactly back to where it was? What about the compensator valve? Is there any adjustment on that one?

It seems like thereā€™s no flow getting to the proportional solenoids and itā€™s all still going straight through to the orbitrol. Maybe debris is stuck in the compensator valve? Would that make any sense based on the behavior I have described?

How difficult should it be to press the manual overrides on the proportional solenoids while the tractor is running, and auto steer engaged? I can hardly depress them at all with a T handle Allen wrench.

I also loosened the solenoid coils and set the PWM up as high as I could in the steer config menu. I could easily overcome the force of the coil and pull the coil off of the valve spool.

The force required to actuate the overrides vs the holding force created by the coils doesnā€™t seem to match up. Maybe Iā€™m not getting enough current to the coils (electrical problem), or maybe theyā€™re too hard to actuate (hydraulic problem).

Thoughts?

Hi barakiā€¦ I have emailed you several times last months. I Would like to order a valve for a fendt 209 f vario. You promised me to find out wich one we need. Would you please look at this again ? And answer my mail please ?
Thanks! Guido.

Which valve version for Kubota M7060?

It is quite difficult but not impossible.
Does your tractor steer when you press one of the sides?
Does your tractor not respond when your settings is like this (all red circled are green)

Please post a picture of your screen with almost same settings

A standard 30l OC valve will fit.

Hey @baraki, I asked you awhile ago about a steering valve for a JD 4755. Does it take a special valve, or can I order one from your store? Thanks!