Hydraulic valve assemblies for Every tractor, for every type of hydraulic system

I mounted a OC valve om a Fendt 2015 and it is working great. But user reports that steering is slightly heavier than before valve was mounted. Does anyone has simular experience? Can flow or pressure be adapted for easier steering?

Yeah i had that whith claas axion 840 , i think thats normal

Hi. Fendt 309 vario 2011, what to do with this output “EF”?

Leave it as it is. We treat Orbitrol with a built-in priority valve in the same way as a regular OC system.
For several days now we have been taking advantage of the fact that the ground has frozen and we have been collecting corn. Earlier it was wet and it was impossible to enter. I still have about 20ha left, so I’ll finish this week and work on the valves. Please forgive me for being a little absent.
​

I’ll post the appropriate valve as soon as I’m done with the corn.

1 Like

Please check Gmail! Looks like you forgot to send me the invoice.

Been following this thread, and doing my research, and I am just about ready to order a Baraki OC valve. I want to double check I’m getting the right one.

I have an IH 5488. According to spec, the steering circuit is 12 GPM. The hand pump has 4 connections (P, T, L, R), so I think I should be getting the OC Baraki valve, with 30L shutoff, though theoretically, this is less that the circuit’s rated flow capacity. Should I be getting the valve with the 60L cutoff? I don’t want to risk increasing steering efforts.

Also, I found an example of someone else that retrofitted a Trimble valve on a 5488 (link below). They did the valve install a bit differently, and took flow from the Aux valves (with a LS-type valve), and not from the steering pump circuit. I don’t think I want to follow what that guy did. My tractor is somewhat constrained for Aux flow the way it is, and I don’t want to make that any worse.

Do you agree with my conclusions?

The OC 30L valve will work very well in this tractor. We have already installed them in these models, so they are tested and proven in practice.
​

1 Like

Hi - are you still producing / selling the blocks? Thanks

Yes, he is.
You can order it on his web store.
https://www.agopengps.pl/en/shop

For me, it was a pretty fast delivery, and everything was on the spot.

2 Likes

I believe that EF stands for “Excess Flow” and would be the return. On my JD 8300 it is T’d into the “T” port on my baraki valve

Hello, I habe an „old“ valve, with the pressure switch, and an kaupoi pcb. Unfortunately i am not able to use the pressure switch to turn off Autosteer, even when I use a wire instead of the switch to simulate the pressure there is no difference. I use turn sensor and 1 turn and Button Mode. Thanks

I just have input from memory. I think it is 1 AND, so it may trigger if you do 2 “clicks” right after each other. I am not sure program can do a setting of 0, but in that case it should work at first activation. I had a system 3 years ago, and had to activate by pulling steering wheel 2 times

1 Like

Thanks, bit unfortunately it didn‘t change anything. I tried it on 0 and it wouldnt let me activate autosteer and on 1 it just doesnt do anything

If you have selected Button now then,(And Button should be the correct choice)
But you should try the following setting. (or 1 instead of 0) to see if that changes things.
Here I do NOT know if the send (from AOG) can reach the Nano (send does work on new teensy configuration)
Maybe you must set things manually in the NANO ino file??? Like how it was done last year?
Also make sure that your pressure switch does something different(opens or closes) when you turn steering wheel (and make higher pressure in hydraulic system, when autosteer is on)
There are different opinions of what a switch and what a button does.
If your switch keep the connection (on the steer enable input, then system can not disable autosteer from pressure switch.
So you steer enable MUST be of a type that only connect WHEN you hold finger on it/keep pressing it. (meaning that a short press will enable autosteer)

Yeah thanks! I have a button, which means i press it an Autosteer works, I press it again and it shits AS off. If i select switch i have to press the button all the time. But in neither way the pressure switch (which i „simulated“ now with a simple wire) does effect the system. I would be keen to know how i change the INO, maybe it works then? Could you explain that to me?

What is the name of the ino you use?
Edit:
i have forgotten, pressure and current sensor input is moved to pin A0 on arduino. Following highlighted line is in Autosteer_USB_v5.ino
The Kaupoi PCB have the A0 on a pin close to the USB connector of NANO

But you DO use Turn Sensor, which mean you should not use A0 but follow this schematic.
So first thing is to tell how your pressure switch works:
Does it open or does it close, when pressure rises?

From old posts found by searching pressure switch in this thread:

I use AutosteerUDPv5. I have selected turn sensor and 1 but it won´t do anything. My pressure “sensor” is opening the circuit, which means it is normaly closed.

Furthermore, i use Kaupoi v4 and a Nano.