Hydraulic valve assemblies for Every tractor, for every type of hydraulic system

Thank you, makes for a super easy install, mount Baraki valve above rear spool valves, straight clear run under left hand side of cab to steering lines.

Another Baraki valve user from UK has sent me a WhatsApp video of valve plumbed into Power beyond on 30 series JD, Teed of his front loader valve block, works very well he says.

@baraki Hello! What valve do I need for a John Deere 6920? Thanks!

Ls 30l

As I wrote earlier, it is a control valve with an integrated priority valve without an external Ls output. Therefore, you need to use an OC valve.

And ORFS? If I order today, when can you deliver?

Have you checked what happens with the manual actuator, as I suggested yesterday. (With P and T connected the correct way.)
However my baraki OC valve is connected with P to T to make it work. But in my case all oilflow is blocked when doing so. This is fine for me because my baraki valve has pressure from a Tee on the P line going to my orbitrol, and my T goes directly to Tank, downside for me is I only have the pressure difference between pressure input at orbitrol and Tank to make autosteer work (around 25 bar)
So my question now is? My baraki valve is from almost first batch 2 years ago and maybe it has a fault. Maybe your valve have same fault?
My first try was with correct P and T, but then all oil went directly to the Tank (trough the proportional valve as described in post 662 or 663 above), I thought it was because I had it directly to tank instead of in series like you have, so I just switched P and T
I have not checked, but maybe fault is that proportional valve is turned 180 degree, and then get P in at its T port?

Hi, Thanks.
I have sign in on the site ( so you have my adres and email) en want to order a valve, but i can not pay with Card.
Can you please send me an invoice on the mail that i can Pay ??

Do you now what connections i need ?

Ok. I will send you an invoice. Fendt has metric connections, so there will be 18/1.5 nipples on the block. When you get the block, you will look where it is easiest to connect to the hydraulic system.

You didnā€™t mention that you had a problem with it, I will send you a new block for replacement.
Itā€™s definitely well proportioned, the mounting holes are asymmetrical so it canā€™t be confused, although once a guy managed to screw it on the wrong way round.

I have 30 liters ready for shipment, so they will be ready, tomorrow we will send parcels. I am waiting for the delivery of 60 liters of cut-off.
ā€‹

Order the valve and write in the comments that it should be for JD4xxx. Iā€™ve come up with a system that theoretically should work, Iā€™ll send it to you and you can test it. You can only pay after testing if it works well.

Ok now Iā€™m in a bit of a dilemma. I was ordering the valve for our neighborā€™s 4755. I donā€™t think I want to test it on his tractor.

But I have a 4430 I would be willing to put it on to test. Are there just the 6 hoses connecting to ā€œPā€, ā€œTā€, the two ā€œSā€, and the two ā€œOā€ lines, like on your other valves? Or does it require more special connections. Thanks!

tell me what I exactly need for Kubota M7060, I was emailing You on Your side.
iā€™m ready to order

Thank you very muchšŸ˜ƒ I just didnā€™t know it might be a valve problem

Order an OC block, choose metric connectors, and when making hoses you can fit the ends to both the block and the tractor.

Ok i will tommorow.

For 6 snakes. You will connect it like a system with an orbital valve, actually one of my clients has 3 locomotives connected this way and they work well. I thought about simplifying it even more, but Iā€™m not sure how this system will behave in practice, you can connect this valve in two ways.

@Larsvest What did you ask me to check with manual steering yesterday? Sorry, I think that point might have been lost in all my other thoughts, and I canā€™t figure it out from re-reading your posts.

I took my valve apart today, and blew air through the compensator orifice, and checked the swing valve. Everything looked fine. When I re-assembled it (with all the hoses connected correctly per the diagrams), still no AS function.

@baraki do you think there is an issue with the valve block like Larvestā€™s? I canā€™t think of any other reason why the load sensing wouldnā€™t be working as expected now that I have inspected the orifice, and it is free of any debris

Do another test: unscrew the hoses that go to the actuator and check if oil flows from them when controlling the proportional valve. Even if load sensing does not work in the P line, the pressure is required to overcome the compensator spring. If oil flows from the left and right hoses, we will be sure that the proportional valve is opening. Alternatively, you still need to check the overflow valve to see if it is losing pressure. If there is no progress, I will send you a new valve.