Hydraulic valve assemblies for Every tractor, for every type of hydraulic system

Will you be making a Closed Center LS valve?

5 Likes

2 Likes

Kubota

3 Likes

We have already developed and tested a solution for Ls with a closed center as well as for open systems without Ls.

4 Likes

Hi my name is james I am a dairy farmer in the uk
I am trying to source gps auto steer valve to fit to kubota m7151 please could you help

I’m from Canada and very interested in your steering valve kit for a 9370 case tractor. I purchased the ag open GPS kit and just need auto steer capabilities now. Could you email me so I could purchase a kit from you? Thanks

basnettconsulting@outlook.com

Hello. I am from Austria and I am very interested in your steering valve kit for a New Holland T6.140 AC tractor. I have the ag open GPS kit with PCB. I don’t know exactly what kind of steering system I have. Is the valve controlled with PWM? Could you please send me some more information and connection plans about the valve?

andreas-dorn@outlook.com

Hi,
I guess the two 3/2 valves are switched by a relay? Which pins on the PCB/Arduino do you use for the relay? :thinking:

Very interested. Have sent you a private message @baraki

Hello I have some interest in your steering valves i have a jd 6520 its closed center can you make a steer valve for this tractor .
thanks chris

Hello. I’m Harri from Finland. I am doing autosteering for my brother MF 7480 2009 with OSPD 80/160 LS orbitrol. Do you have a valve for this?

3 Likes

5 Likes

A lot of people sent me messages, but because of various random events, I could not write back. I’ll catch up soon.

9 Likes

Has anyone been able to purchase one yet?

1 Like

Hi Baraki, I still hope to buy a new steering valve from you. I don’t know much about hydraulics, my consultant, looking at the transparent block diagram, claims that the system will not work and it needs an additional valve and a motion relay on the steering wheel. Can you show diagram. How the unit works and how it connects to Orbitrol

1 Like

How are you going @baraki?

Hope to hear from you soon.

Google Photos
The production is going smoothly so I think there will be enough for everyone.

21 Likes

Hi James,
Have you already fitted the valve on your Kubota?
I’m also looking to fit one to my Kubota M7151 so I was wondering if you made it work.