Hydraulic valve assemblies for Every tractor, for every type of hydraulic system

We mounted ours under the cab . Makes a nice clean install. Combine drives very nice. Not sure what everyone else is using but we set steering mode to Stanley for combine seams to get on the line better with rear steering and the header out the front . What is everyone else doing?

1 Like

Does anybody know what type of electrical plugs are used on these valves? I can’t get the female plug’s contacts properly inserted into the plastic housing and I can’t find any info about them online

Thank you baraki:

Landini 165

TYM

How can I check the oc valve
how is it for Fendt?

Just thought I’d double check before I start running wires, does the polarity matter on this solenoid? If so which is what?

Polarity doesn’t matter

1 Like

Hello Baraki! I would like to ask why the steering wheel is heavier after installing the LS valve.The valve works, the tractor is a Renault Atles 925 RZ, in orbitrol OSPD+OVR 150G6259.

It’s weird. It’s a regular Ls orbitrol, OVR means the plate to which the hose is connected. It is not large so the 3/2 valves should have sufficient flow. Is it harder when you turn fast or also when you turn slow?

As far as I remember, there is an adjustable over pressure valve on the ls valve as well. Maybe set too low and oil pressure disappears that way

I set the valve to 1,6 mm.

If you don´t have a pressure clock to measure, then try to adjust both ways and see what difference in how hard it is to turn steering wheel.

In both cases, it is equally heavier, and from the orbitrol, when I turn, there is a humming sound, which was not there before. I have not experienced this with the Fiat 180-90 DT, and the steering remains just as light.

Hi @baraki , i have received your valve in good order. It looks really good.

It was delivered with 3/8 bsp couplings, can i (without problems) change them to 1/2 and 1/4 bsp couplings? Or is that not possible?

Greatings from holland
Rick Miedema

1 Like

Hi @baraki

Can I buy 2 hydraulic valve ??

1 Like

I’m also wanting to buy a valve for a JD 4440. I sent 2 emails last month from your website but got no response. I hope you will see this. Thanks Bill

1 Like

@baraki Can you explain the function of the “1” and “2” valves (labeled in image) in an OC system?

I thought the pressure sensor sensed when you crank the steering wheel, and could inform the system to disable auto steering in an emergency scenario. I’m not understanding exactly how that works, and what is the role of valves “1” and “2”.

Thank you.

2 is a logic valve, it basically makes a small LS closed centre system inside this valve block for the autosteer. This valve will keep the P line a few bar higher than the internal LS line (in other words a few bar higher than what is needed to operate the wheels at the current time)

1 is a relief valve used to limit the maximum pressure for the steering, when this valve is tripped the LS line can’t go any higher and the valve 2 will let the oil out the T port

The pressure sensor is connected to the valve block T line, this line is connected to the P port of the orbital and because it is open centre the oil free flows to tank. But when you turn the steering wheel the pressure in this line rises as oil is needed to turn the wheels, because the orbital steering lines are blocked this pressure rises quickly and the sensor trips to tell autosteer to stop steering

1 Like

I need one for 8220, but still waiting for response. :open_mouth:

I’m also waiting for a response. For a Claas Arion 620 2010.