Hydraulic valve assemblies for Every tractor, for every type of hydraulic system

I got two things wrong. Thinking an angle sensor made of reed sensors would not be stable. And assuming the jumps in the video was sensor jumps, but enlarged the picture and now see you move your finger from right arrow to zero, which makes the jumps.
So now I do not believe you have a problem wirh steering sensor.
You have another problem!
Take a drive while recording a video showing steer chart.
Perhaps someone else then can get what is wrong.

what tablet do u use?

Surface Go 2

Hey we got the lexion valve on and hydraulics connected. First pressure to baraki block P port then from T port on block to P port on orbitol Tank port on orbitol to combine tank that hose we left on and never removed.

Wheeels dont move . As far as i can see the hose going from baraki block T port to P port on orbitol is getting no pressure whatsoever
What can i do?

So you have a bloc and orbitrol as in this diagram correct ? Only 4 hydraulic connections on the orbitrol ?

Wheels don’t move with the steering wheel or via cytron & lock signal active ?

In Lexion it works differently.
You must connect the P and T ports with tees

1 Like

Did it like this and it looks like itll work . Lexion 750 combine

MF5465

2 Likes

NH T7 210

2 Likes

@baraki can you please send the missing OC valve that you already promised to send next Monday in email dated 08.07.2023 over a month ago.

I am sending today by fast mail.

Is there any reason on a combine to not mount the valves under the cab near the orbitrol? I’m just wondering why everyone seems to mount it on the side of the combine rather than under the cab. Mounting it under the cab would mean shorter hydraulic hoses as well as shorter wiring as far as I can tell. This is on a Lexion 480 if that makes a difference.

On combines, we always mount the valves under the cab, it’s easy to install. the only impediment is the leaking oil flowing down the elbows. It is best to prepare some plugs in advance to quickly plug unscrewed hoses.

1 Like

Check the label on the orbitrol valve. In some lexion models there is a closed type layout and in some open type. If so, please send a photo of the orbitrol plate.

1 Like

Is this the plate you need to see?

A standard OC valve is needed for this orbitrol

1 Like

Does this orbital unit require a closed centre valve?

Can you take look at your messages