Hydraulic valve assemblies for Every tractor, for every type of hydraulic system

I think the problem must be in the valve?!?

Trying to steer feels like steering without the motor is running

It seems that the pump is a bit worn and has problems with sucking oil when it goes back into the gearbox and the pump is dry. This can be solved by adding a non-return valve after the pump, which will prevent oil from flowing back and prevent air from entering the pump. All hydraulic standards recommend the installation of non-return valves, I donā€™t know why CNH doesnā€™t do it at the factory.

Curious if anyone knows which valve I should buy for the following equipment
Case IH 9270 4WD
Case IH STX440 Quad Trac
and a
New holland CR9070
Iā€™m Assuming I need the LS valve but there is a 30L and a 60L option for the shutoff valve flow.

From what i read in the service manual for these tractors, I dont think the flow divider is really a very functional part of the steering system except for insuring that the steering system always gets 3gpm of oil. consequently, i am not sure why a 50/50 flow ratio would matter at that point. maybe I am missing somthing.

If i eliminate the control valve altogether, and put the baraki valve in its place, running lines to the steering wheel, the steering cylinder and oil supply and return, is that going to work, or do i need to keep that control valve in the circuit?

thanks again, there is no way i would be able to begin this project without the great help here!

But it worked very well for about 6 months without this problem

I think that over the course of 6 months the pump has become a bit worn out and is unable to push a few bars of air through the compensator valve. Add a linear check valve after the pump and the problem will be solved.

When i drove out of the shed it worked and half an hour letter thereā€˜s air in the pump?

It seems strange but i think ypur theory could be true.
Can I add this check valve befor the P goes into the valve?

Or should this non retourn valve direct after the pump?

I think where you place it doesnā€™t matter, as long as it is between the pump and the valve block.

Baraki told me for Quad Trac we need 90L LS :slight_smile:

1 Like

@baraki Could we know whatā€™s the new pressure sensor type / rating is?
Is it 0-200bar at 0-5V ?

0606-25209-B-007 Pressure
Transmitter 0 bar - 250 bar 0.5-4.5V
Ratiometric NPT1/4 AMPSuperseal
1.5 17-4PH Stainless Steel Cell

1 Like

Thanks
@baraki I donā€™t see this 90L option on your store,
also what valve would you recommend for a Case 9270?

So during Field work hereā€™s how it behave:

Sensor value suddenly jumps up to 78-79% (i.e thatā€™s the max 4.5V it can output)
Turn off the engine wait a good 20-30 seconds ā†’ then drops to 9-10% (i.e. to its 0.5V output)

Could it be a faulty sensor?

This possibility must be taken into account. It would be best to connect a pressure gauge to the LsO and check whether the pressure is actually increasing or just the sensor is cheating.

I will soon make and place the appropriate block in the store.

Ya it could be the sensor. Ours we didnā€™t have to shut the tractor off for the voltage to go down. Seemed like turning on the steering wheel the voltage would all at once drop and autosteer would engage for a bit. It would never go full voltage either. Our disengage was set at .5 v and it would go up to about 2v.

Does all your valves have a pressure sensor instead of a switch now @baraki ?

Does @baraki have a steering valve for a spreader truck, or will I need to order a Danfoss?

Also, I have barakis steering valve on our tractor, and Iā€™ve burned out the lock relay several times this summer, do I need to add a diode in somewhere?