Hydraulic valve assemblies for Every tractor, for every type of hydraulic system

I’m pretty sure you will need the check valve like you have done before on first valve.

The valve I sent a picture of has the check valve in that red circle and that valve worked perfectly with Fendt.

Gentlemen! I would like to announce that Navisklep.pl has become the official partner and distributor of Polish hydraulic blocks of the NTF (Baraki) brand!! :grin::grin:

If you want to make a purchase or have any questions, we are at your service and we will try to act as quickly as possible! :smiley:

At this moment, production has started again after the delivery of the missing parts, so orders are being processed quickly :smiley:
If blocks are available in the store, they are there (sometimes customers buy outside the store and the stock may be different, but we try to update it on a regular basis) :wink::wink:

https://navisklep.pl/k/osprzet/bloki-hydrauliczne/

Hello
how can i check if i have a 30L valve? i ordered a 30L but when i got it on the box was written 60L.
best regards
Christoph

Prop. Valve for 30l is PRM2-063Z11/30

Can I use one of these new valves for a John Deere 4955, if so which one? At one time it took a special valve or something for how it worked, so I was just wondering if anybody could help me out with what will work. Thanks

What do the letters stand for?

S steering
O orbitol
ls loadsensing
T?
P?

Tank. Basically a non-pressurized return from the valve.

Pressure. From your tractor hydraulic pump.

1 Like

Ok.

The plan would be to install a baraki valve in a MF6480. I didn’t find so many pictures of installations in a MF64xx.

Hydraulic hoses come from under the cabin and look long enough to be placed on the side. Loadsensing is on the other side. That looks like an easy install.

1 Like

Does anyone have any idea why he is selling valve + F9P micro + AnnMB for only 120€ more then the valve alone?

https://www.agopengps.pl/en/product-page/agopen-zestaw?currency=EUR 937€.
valve only 820€.

Does anyone ever had the Problem, that the steering wheel is turning slowly by itself, when the board isnt powered at all?
If i hold the steering wheel, the wheels turn themself slowly to the right, as you can see in the video.
This does not happen all the time.

it is a LS Block on a Fendt 300 S4

Is it the Orbitrol or the valve?

https://youtube.com/shorts/Y6QfavJb4Sg

1 Like

Wow this is interesting. There shouldn’t be any steering movement when everything works.
Do you have special valve for fendt from baraki? I haven’t used those special valves and I don’t know if they must be set up before use like other valves needs to be adjusted with the allen head screw. If yes, than simply tunning it might be a solution.

@baraki I was wondering if you had an update to my order (10175). I ordered a valve on May 16th and have not seen it. I was sent a tracking number, and it is listed as returned to sender. I sent you an email earlier, but I have not seen a response.

Navisklep.pl is handling the Baraki valves now. Might want to reach out to them through their website. Great bunch of guys over there who go all out to help customers.

4 Likes

I am currently getting a valve thru them so I will have to ask about it. Thanks!

We encourage you to order in our store. We currently have quite a lot of LS 30L, LS 60L, OC and Universal blocks in stock.

Unfortunately, the store does not yet support credit card payments, but we issue proforma invoices in Euro, USD and PLN. I think there is no problem with payments :slight_smile:

https://navisklep.pl/en/k/hydraulic-blocks-hydraulic-valves/

1 Like

Could you also as picture include the detailed hydraulic schematic in the description of each block?

This would help those with some hydraulic knowledge to chose the right block and would make easier to choose the right one for special application.

I’m thinking about blade control or tool steering… Theses could be handy for a lot of projects…

1 Like

@WildBuckwheat is this still going nicely? I’ve another Baraki valve to fit and intend to Tee into the steering lines and blank off the two orbital ports, seems unnecessary to use them at all unless you have a reactive orbital.

It’s still going nicely.

The standby pressure seems to be about 50 psi higher than it was before, but only after I’ve actuated the valve.

The return I’m using is not a zero pressure return and I think that’s the cause.

Doesn’t seem to affect anything but it’s in the back of my mind, wouldn’t have noticed without putting gauges on it before and after.

1 Like