Hydraulic valve info from Telegram group

Yes. I took a picture of the can bus head on the valve and searched for the specification. The valve head is available in PWM format too and is a simple swap via four m8x35 bolts.

1 Like

You will have to power MVLE1 and MVLE2 to allow autosteer valveā€¦
(Safety: Orbitrol priority is done through VBLE2 shuttle valves; so no need for Pressure switch off)

You might never turn as autosteer will correct you all the time :slightly_smiling_face: so I think a pressure switch or an encoder is needed to switch autosteer off automatically.

The 936 has a 4-20ma position sensor above the orbital unit.

1 Like

Hello,
I sent the order Monday 13/01 to Fluid system.
we order a total of 16 valves.

1 Like

Thanks for ordering these. Is there an estimate for when they will be shipped?

Hello,
Iā€™m also interested in the steering valve from Fluidsystem, but misses the order date.
Does anyone already installed the valve and what are the experiences?
Is there a chance that there will be a new order soon?

some news from the grouped command.
Fluid Sytem sends the proforma invoices tomorrow with an RIB. They are ready to ship next weekend after receiving the payment.

what about insurance questions? in the event of a serious accident, even if the valve is not at fault how can we protect ourselves?

We canā€™t.
Thatā€™s why AoG may not be used on real equipment :wink:

1 Like

too bad, thanks for the information.

Best way to save yourself is to install mechanical valves into the steering hoses from the autosteer valve. Turn it off on the road, itā€™s the best way to keep it safe.

will that be enough for my insurer?
Iā€™m going to ask him the question
I wouldnā€™t want a car hitting me and me being at fault because I added a new valveā€¦

Well with that mechanical valve it never can do automatic steering. I donā€™t know if itā€™s enough. But Iā€™m sure that a manufacturer of commercial systems also wonā€™t pay the bill if you have an accident if the valve will do magical things

1 Like

itā€™s basically the same problem as the steering wheel.
Even if we unplug it, the experts can put the blame back on usā€¦ :frowning:

Hello everyone, I just got a message from Fluid System waiting to receive payment of 10 valves before starting shipping. Thanks to the people registered on the group order to send their payment quickly or to keep us informed if they no longer wish to order.
cordially
Guillaume

sorry for the delay
Weā€™re looking at the cost of installing the valve.

1 Like

I have not received any information to make a payment

The bulk order ends. 13 valves are delivered. The valves are well packed in a wooden box. The manufacturing is of good quality.
All that remains is to install them.
Thanks to Fluid System
There are still valves available for people interested.IMG_20200609_191027_2 IMG_20200609_191035_7 IMG_20200609_191111_7

1 Like

I have 2 users who are interested in these valves