Implement control/ electric pump control

I reloaded the rcnano and it’s now not connecting at all even on MOD. So your saying AOG should connect without even being hooked up to the nano at all. Just the app direct to aglo.

No agio either.

I renamed it, still no change. I’m going to load the old rate controller back up and see if all comes back.

I can get it to fail if the simulator is off and there is no gps connection.

Alrighty, I have simulator on and it’s just not responding at all now. Let me get the old one back up again.

Could i have had a big problem by not having the old rate control and agopen files deleted after i loaded the new versions?

I think the problem is that the rate app works with the newest dev version of AOG but will not work with the previous releases of AOG. I will upload a different version of the rate app that should work with the current versions of AOG.

Sounds good, i’m just deleting all stuff from computer and going to start over with what you send out! Thank you very much for all your time!

Debug.zip (7.7 MB)
Just unzip it and run the exe.

We’re up and connected to AOG again! I’m loaded with version 5.5 and your debug RC. I noticed a little bit different in your pull down menu on the RC. Looks very much the same with awesome features, I will connect back into tractor in the morning again and make sure the Mod is also connecting. Thank you very much and have a great night!

I finally got it to work this morning! I was not getting the nano to connect after last night once I got the green AOG. The Mod was then red. Went into arduino creator and uploaded the sketch to the nano again and it connected. The user settings of the nano I changed the sensor count to 1. Would that have any change at all?

If you have 1 flow sensor it should be 1. It can do up to 2.

yes, it will be 1 flow sensor in my plumbing. Playing with version 5.5 and your debug RC. Everything is hooked up and running. I did loose section 9-16 relays. Not working, just painting on the screen. VR swtiches are working for the 1-8 relays however. I double checked the rcnano for the mcp23017 does have the 1 beside it. Use switched power pin I have 1 beside also as I’m using raven valve and flow meter. Could it be a bug of some sort not allowing the other 8 relays on?

It is probably a bug in the rate app. I’ll have a look.

Another pre-release on github. See if it works.

1 Like

That release worked with version 5.5. It’s still not controlling relay number 8 for me. I had wired 5v control wire to relay 13 since im using 12 sections. So i bypassed relay 8 altogether. Something with nano code i believe. Now it was still not functioning right using different combination of relay and section setup on your RC. I then uploaded @BrianTee_Admin v5.5 machine .ino and now Mod is red on the rate app, but AOG green. If i load Jan 23 .ino back up i still won’t have relay 8 working unless I tie it in with another relay or section then it functions with it. The slave relays work beautifully as i set my relay 16 as a slave! Any ideas on the .ino and rate control app not working together? From what i see @BrianTee pin layout doesn’t affect the rate app right?

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AjyJgC2VOePyjpAplodVLuH_YfN-rQ?e=VLAIhi This folder has all the files you should need. The rate app, the nano ino file and the latest AOG 5.5 release. I used these files on my computer and everything worked. I had it hookup to a relay board. Relay 8 works. Both AOG and MOD were green. The machine ino won’t work with the rate app.

Any luck with the code?

I was working on some outside stuff on the tractor, when it gets rainy out little later I’m going back to it! I will let ya know, thank you!

Your works worked like magic. Relay 8 is working now. I set slave to relay 16, the response to sections turning on after coming out of painted area is dead on. No lag time and I haven’t even adjusted the timing yet in aog. Nice to know or loaded up and now every function works flawlessly! Thank you so much for all the effort you have put into this variable rate! Looks like the nano code is different from the last version is all that was different with what you sent me?