JLC PCB order, 2 layer or 4 layer?

Hi all, I just put in my Jlc pcb order, (Standard, V4.2)and selected the 4 layer option as instructed in the github wiki. Jlc emailed me back and said:

Hello,

Sorry to bother you, but there is an issue that we want to confirm with you before proceeding.

As shown below,you ordered 4 layer board, but there are only 2 copper layers, shall we just make 2 layer board?

I am not sure if the board is actually only a 2 layer, or if the gerber file is wrong and and it is infact supposed to be a 4 layer board.

help appreciated!

IH

Standard is 2 layer, the Micro is 4.

ok, i will change the order to a two layer. thanks!!

JLCPCB do a good check even if small order to our level, i m surprised about this !

Hello
After my order on JLCPCB, I have received this:
"Hello,

Sorry to bother you, but there is an issue that we want to confirm with you before proceeding.

As shown below,customer ordered 4 layer board, but there are only 2 copper layers on gerber file, shall we make 2 layer board?

If as 2 layer board, shall we make via tended or via plugged about via covering?"

I made a mistake because I chose 4 layers in the order when I ordered an AIO STANDARD V4.5 which has, of course, only 2 layers. on the other hand, what should I answer to their last question?

Thanks you

• standard version is 2 layers
  • micro version is 4 layers

so you can conform for 2 layers

Thanks you for your answer but my problem is for their question “If as 2 layer board, shall we make via tended or via plugged about via covering?”

sorry not see strandge to get this request because never get
for me via plugged
if other can conform

Via Tented.

1 Like

Ok . I don t know what is it but I will confirm “via tended”
Thanks for all