Kubota M8 210 ISObus

So has anybody got the autosteer to work on a M8 Kubota 210
Its got angle sensor and steering valve connected to the ISObus
talking with the dealer they say they have had the best luck with the Reichhardt system work with the tractor
They are getting me the pinouts for the connector in the tractor
was planning on using the new all in one PCB for this tractor
Anything close to this can help to get it to work would be appreciated

Welcome to the forum

The valve and sensor may not be connected to isobus but to the V-bus and most ag companies today choose danfoss valves (PVED-CL and similar) which are controlled the same way. Reichhardt will also use this standard. In this case, you need only an f9p, Arduino and can shield.
So you need to figure out what valve is in your tractor and where to access the V-bus. Maybe there is a diagnostics port or a port on the roof of the cabin
Best regards

1 Like

I think it is similar to massey ferguson, Deutz, Valtra, Lindner, Class and JCB. Take a look at my Massey project or at the Can thread (pretty long :smiley:

1 Like

Did you ever get these pin outs? The one I was looking at today had the same Reichhart system, couldn’t find any valve tho

Yes a talked to the dealer and did a little looking at the valve with that information from the dealer about the pinout of the plugs and looking at the part numbers on the valve i found at Danfoss match them up

1 Like

Could you share any diagrams or photos please?

So this is the harness i made up for the Kabota M8 210 it plug and play
As i said there is still and issue with the pressure sensor to be figured out

1 Like

Thanks again, going to have a look today - would you have the Danfoss part number perhaps, or a PDF from them? I’ve some here, but this tractor is out in the wilds so I might not get a signal out there to go browsing…

Does this help for pressure sensor? Looks like the 4-20ma option on the board, did you use that?

So my sensor is on the valve and there was no wiring to it
I need to contact raven to get the pinouts for the pressure sender
just haven’t had time
The valve isn’t isobus as first though just PVE valve with raven marked on it

on M7152 ISOBUS I have trimble solution, and trimble is connected only by can, and everything goes through 2 can wires.
I’m preparing to connect there a aio via can, could be same like in M7 and M8

Hmm… where is it connected exactly, any details please?

How did you configure the board, jumpers on Danfoss and the 4-20ma ?

so the danfoss control valve i made and adapter board to plug in where the cytron control board was
it was based on the newest controller they came out with to fix the lag to the left problem so my jumper are set different
I just set agopen to use a danfoss valve and the jumper to give me signal out pin 5 in the harness

1 Like

To main PCB of tractor. Under the aircon regulators

Any photos?

need to go to the farm and take a picture

1 Like

@andyinv
Here is Kubota M7152 Premium KVT autosteer ready - trimble GFX-750 Can connection

Thanks for that, I really appreciate it. That’s the bus we were on, but no sign of any wheel angle sensor info (yep, valve etc were enabled). However, I really should have driven it on the factory autosteer to see if anything new turned up. Hmmm… the plot thickens. Thanks again, maybe I’ll get another look at one soon.